NASCAR's Champion Jeff Gordon Is Now a Father
NASCAR's four-time champion Jeff Gordon became a father for the first time Wednesday June 20th as his wife, model-actress Ingrid Vandebosch, gave birth to their first child together.
The baby, a girl named Ella Sofia Gordon, was born at 9:09 a.m. in New York and weighed 7 lbs, 1 oz, it has been confirmed.
"It's been an absolutely incredible experience," Gordon said in a statement posted on his Website. "Ingrid came through amazingly and we're both really happy and overjoyed. We can't wait to get home and start our lives together as a family."
Gordon was introduced to Ingrid by a mutual friend in 2002. It was not until the year 2004 that they began dating. The couple then tied the knot in Mexico on November 7, 2006. They happily announced her pregnancy on December 30th the same year.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?