NASCAR's Champion Jeff Gordon Is Now a Father
NASCAR's four-time champion Jeff Gordon became a father for the first time Wednesday June 20th as his wife, model-actress Ingrid Vandebosch, gave birth to their first child together.
The baby, a girl named Ella Sofia Gordon, was born at 9:09 a.m. in New York and weighed 7 lbs, 1 oz, it has been confirmed.
"It's been an absolutely incredible experience," Gordon said in a statement posted on his Website. "Ingrid came through amazingly and we're both really happy and overjoyed. We can't wait to get home and start our lives together as a family."
Gordon was introduced to Ingrid by a mutual friend in 2002. It was not until the year 2004 that they began dating. The couple then tied the knot in Mexico on November 7, 2006. They happily announced her pregnancy on December 30th the same year.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding