NASCAR's Champion Jeff Gordon Is Now a Father
NASCAR's four-time champion Jeff Gordon became a father for the first time Wednesday June 20th as his wife, model-actress Ingrid Vandebosch, gave birth to their first child together.
The baby, a girl named Ella Sofia Gordon, was born at 9:09 a.m. in New York and weighed 7 lbs, 1 oz, it has been confirmed.
"It's been an absolutely incredible experience," Gordon said in a statement posted on his Website. "Ingrid came through amazingly and we're both really happy and overjoyed. We can't wait to get home and start our lives together as a family."
Gordon was introduced to Ingrid by a mutual friend in 2002. It was not until the year 2004 that they began dating. The couple then tied the knot in Mexico on November 7, 2006. They happily announced her pregnancy on December 30th the same year.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group