NASCAR's Champion Jeff Gordon Is Now a Father
NASCAR's four-time champion Jeff Gordon became a father for the first time Wednesday June 20th as his wife, model-actress Ingrid Vandebosch, gave birth to their first child together.
The baby, a girl named Ella Sofia Gordon, was born at 9:09 a.m. in New York and weighed 7 lbs, 1 oz, it has been confirmed.
"It's been an absolutely incredible experience," Gordon said in a statement posted on his Website. "Ingrid came through amazingly and we're both really happy and overjoyed. We can't wait to get home and start our lives together as a family."
Gordon was introduced to Ingrid by a mutual friend in 2002. It was not until the year 2004 that they began dating. The couple then tied the knot in Mexico on November 7, 2006. They happily announced her pregnancy on December 30th the same year.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March