Rock Singer Avril Lavigne in Talks to Do a Thriller Movie
Reaping success in the music industry, Avril Lavigne is desperate to give hand at acting. She reportedly is in talks to do a movie.
Talk is heating up Avril is considering to play the lead role in a thriller, being produced by Sony BMG. "(She will be) playing kind of a white-trash girl," the New York Post quoted a source as saying.
Representatives for the Canadian rock singer were unavailable for comment though.
Avril has previously scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock," slated to be released later this October. She, moreover, also had contributed her voice to the 2005 animated feature film "Over the Hedge" alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
In other Avril news, the songbird won double at this year MuchMusic Awards, held June 17th. She won the awards for Best International Video by Canadian for "Girlfriend" and people's choice of Favorite Canadian Artist.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy