Rock Singer Avril Lavigne in Talks to Do a Thriller Movie
Reaping success in the music industry, Avril Lavigne is desperate to give hand at acting. She reportedly is in talks to do a movie.
Talk is heating up Avril is considering to play the lead role in a thriller, being produced by Sony BMG. "(She will be) playing kind of a white-trash girl," the New York Post quoted a source as saying.
Representatives for the Canadian rock singer were unavailable for comment though.
Avril has previously scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock," slated to be released later this October. She, moreover, also had contributed her voice to the 2005 animated feature film "Over the Hedge" alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
In other Avril news, the songbird won double at this year MuchMusic Awards, held June 17th. She won the awards for Best International Video by Canadian for "Girlfriend" and people's choice of Favorite Canadian Artist.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says