Rock Singer Avril Lavigne in Talks to Do a Thriller Movie
Reaping success in the music industry, Avril Lavigne is desperate to give hand at acting. She reportedly is in talks to do a movie.
Talk is heating up Avril is considering to play the lead role in a thriller, being produced by Sony BMG. "(She will be) playing kind of a white-trash girl," the New York Post quoted a source as saying.
Representatives for the Canadian rock singer were unavailable for comment though.
Avril has previously scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock," slated to be released later this October. She, moreover, also had contributed her voice to the 2005 animated feature film "Over the Hedge" alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
In other Avril news, the songbird won double at this year MuchMusic Awards, held June 17th. She won the awards for Best International Video by Canadian for "Girlfriend" and people's choice of Favorite Canadian Artist.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group