Rock Singer Avril Lavigne in Talks to Do a Thriller Movie
Reaping success in the music industry, Avril Lavigne is desperate to give hand at acting. She reportedly is in talks to do a movie.
Talk is heating up Avril is considering to play the lead role in a thriller, being produced by Sony BMG. "(She will be) playing kind of a white-trash girl," the New York Post quoted a source as saying.
Representatives for the Canadian rock singer were unavailable for comment though.
Avril has previously scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock," slated to be released later this October. She, moreover, also had contributed her voice to the 2005 animated feature film "Over the Hedge" alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
In other Avril news, the songbird won double at this year MuchMusic Awards, held June 17th. She won the awards for Best International Video by Canadian for "Girlfriend" and people's choice of Favorite Canadian Artist.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked