Rock Singer Avril Lavigne in Talks to Do a Thriller Movie
Reaping success in the music industry, Avril Lavigne is desperate to give hand at acting. She reportedly is in talks to do a movie.
Talk is heating up Avril is considering to play the lead role in a thriller, being produced by Sony BMG. "(She will be) playing kind of a white-trash girl," the New York Post quoted a source as saying.
Representatives for the Canadian rock singer were unavailable for comment though.
Avril has previously scored a role alongside Richard Gere in the crime thriller "The Flock," slated to be released later this October. She, moreover, also had contributed her voice to the 2005 animated feature film "Over the Hedge" alongside William Shatner, Bruce Willis and Gary Shandling.
In other Avril news, the songbird won double at this year MuchMusic Awards, held June 17th. She won the awards for Best International Video by Canadian for "Girlfriend" and people's choice of Favorite Canadian Artist.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor