Nicole Richie Reveals Jail Fears, Photographed with Baby Bump
Her best friend Paris Hilton has been sentenced to 23 days in jail for violating her probation. Such fact is enough to make skinny socialite Nicole Richie shakes. The TV reality star does afraid of being put behind bars, spills the bean to David Letterman during a taping for his talk show on Wednesday June 6th.
"I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, and, you know, of course, I'm scared also, but, you know, I'm willing to face whatever consequences come my way, and I take responsibility for what I've done," Nicole said revealing her fears.
Nicole herself, in fact, is facing a possible jail sentence following a 2003 misdemeanor DUI conviction and DUI arrest December last year, for which she pleaded not guilty at a preliminary hearing. Based on the California vehicle code, if convicted of DUI twice within 10 years, a person can be sentenced to between 90 days and a year in jail and have his or her driving privileges suspended.
Being asked on that matter, Nicole said she would learn her fate at the end of the month. "I hope you don't have to go to jail", Letterman said expressing his best wish for her.
In the accompanying feature, Nicole is hit with pregnancy rumors after she's been photographed with what appears to be a baby bump. "Nicole recently underwent a series of tests, including blood and urine screenings, which confirmed she is pregnant," a source told Life and Style Weekly magazine. That's not all, Nicole was also photographed outside a reproductive clinic last Wednesday May 30th, which prompted speculation she's undergoing a special diet for the sake of her unborn baby.
"Nicole's determined to get healthy for her own sake and the baby's", a source was quoted as saying. Meanwhile, representative for Nicole refused to give any comment. If only the pregnancy speculation is to be believed, whose child she's carrying?
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface