Join MTV's "Short Circuitz" Parody Contest and Win $1000 Prize
MTV gets our favorite comedian Nick Cannon even busier with two new shows to come coincides with the new seasons. The two new projects are Wild 'N Out special, to be called "The Nick Cannon Power Hour", and "Short Circuitz".
While the 4th season of "Wild 'N Out" will stick to its schedule, "The Nick Cannon Power Hour" will premiere on June 7, 2007 at 10pm with Wild 'N Out then followed by Short Circuitz at 10:30pm.
Unlike the usual "Wild 'N Out", which has a special celebrity to go up against Nick as each leads their own team of comedians in various improv games with a hip-hop edge, "The Nick Cannon Power Hour" will see Nick's brought in a crew to deliver the laughs in a rapid-fire collection of fake TV Shows, news reports, commercial parodies, and other short skits.
And now with the launching of "Short Circuitz" you are given the chance to send in your parody of a TV show, a commercial, or a music video and each week the top 3 will air on the show and earn the creators $1000 each.
Watch the first clip for "Short Circuitz" featuring Jay-Z here in case you need an example or comparison. Go to upload your own here. Don't waste any more time and be the lucky winner. Good luck.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest