Join MTV's "Short Circuitz" Parody Contest and Win $1000 Prize
MTV gets our favorite comedian Nick Cannon even busier with two new shows to come coincides with the new seasons. The two new projects are Wild 'N Out special, to be called "The Nick Cannon Power Hour", and "Short Circuitz".
While the 4th season of "Wild 'N Out" will stick to its schedule, "The Nick Cannon Power Hour" will premiere on June 7, 2007 at 10pm with Wild 'N Out then followed by Short Circuitz at 10:30pm.
Unlike the usual "Wild 'N Out", which has a special celebrity to go up against Nick as each leads their own team of comedians in various improv games with a hip-hop edge, "The Nick Cannon Power Hour" will see Nick's brought in a crew to deliver the laughs in a rapid-fire collection of fake TV Shows, news reports, commercial parodies, and other short skits.
And now with the launching of "Short Circuitz" you are given the chance to send in your parody of a TV show, a commercial, or a music video and each week the top 3 will air on the show and earn the creators $1000 each.
Watch the first clip for "Short Circuitz" featuring Jay-Z here in case you need an example or comparison. Go to upload your own here. Don't waste any more time and be the lucky winner. Good luck.
More Nick Cannon News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones