"Phoenix" Takes Early Flight
"Potter" fans, wipe off the mark you made on July 13 from your calendar for the date no more marks the arrival of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" in theaters.
Warner Bros. Pictures has delightfully announced that the movie will come up two days earlier instead, that is on Wednesday, July 11. The decision is hoped to give the flick a potential big five-day opening as well as to cut into "Transformers" reign on the box office.
The fifth installment of the widely successful franchise, "Phoenix" is based on the best-selling J.K. Rowling book which this time sees the young wizard secretly teach a small group of students how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts. All of the core cast members are back with David Yates directing from script by Michael Goldenberg.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors