"Phoenix" Takes Early Flight
"Potter" fans, wipe off the mark you made on July 13 from your calendar for the date no more marks the arrival of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" in theaters.
Warner Bros. Pictures has delightfully announced that the movie will come up two days earlier instead, that is on Wednesday, July 11. The decision is hoped to give the flick a potential big five-day opening as well as to cut into "Transformers" reign on the box office.
The fifth installment of the widely successful franchise, "Phoenix" is based on the best-selling J.K. Rowling book which this time sees the young wizard secretly teach a small group of students how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts. All of the core cast members are back with David Yates directing from script by Michael Goldenberg.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?