"Phoenix" Takes Early Flight
"Potter" fans, wipe off the mark you made on July 13 from your calendar for the date no more marks the arrival of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" in theaters.
Warner Bros. Pictures has delightfully announced that the movie will come up two days earlier instead, that is on Wednesday, July 11. The decision is hoped to give the flick a potential big five-day opening as well as to cut into "Transformers" reign on the box office.
The fifth installment of the widely successful franchise, "Phoenix" is based on the best-selling J.K. Rowling book which this time sees the young wizard secretly teach a small group of students how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts. All of the core cast members are back with David Yates directing from script by Michael Goldenberg.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'