"Phoenix" Takes Early Flight
"Potter" fans, wipe off the mark you made on July 13 from your calendar for the date no more marks the arrival of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" in theaters.
Warner Bros. Pictures has delightfully announced that the movie will come up two days earlier instead, that is on Wednesday, July 11. The decision is hoped to give the flick a potential big five-day opening as well as to cut into "Transformers" reign on the box office.
The fifth installment of the widely successful franchise, "Phoenix" is based on the best-selling J.K. Rowling book which this time sees the young wizard secretly teach a small group of students how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts. All of the core cast members are back with David Yates directing from script by Michael Goldenberg.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters