Bobby Brown Dating Ex-Wife Whitney Houston's Longtime Friend
Earning money is tough for Bobby Brown, but finding love is not that hard for him. The singer has confirmed he's dating again, just month after his divorce from Whitney Houston finalized.
The star was spotted at nightclub Stereo By The Shore in Southampton, New York on Saturday May 26th holding hands with his new lady Alicia Etheridge, who is a music executive and the former president of the M. Gray Music Academy, Macy Gray's after-school music program.
"I'm dating, so it's not like I'm single," Brown told People. It is reported that Alicia has been friendly with Brown's ex-wife Whitney for the past twelve years until she started dating him.
Brown is currently suing Whitney in a bid to change his terms of custody with their daughter Bobbi Kristina, after losing his rights to see the 14-year-old.
More Bobby Brown News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says