Bobby Brown Dating Ex-Wife Whitney Houston's Longtime Friend
Earning money is tough for Bobby Brown, but finding love is not that hard for him. The singer has confirmed he's dating again, just month after his divorce from Whitney Houston finalized.
The star was spotted at nightclub Stereo By The Shore in Southampton, New York on Saturday May 26th holding hands with his new lady Alicia Etheridge, who is a music executive and the former president of the M. Gray Music Academy, Macy Gray's after-school music program.
"I'm dating, so it's not like I'm single," Brown told People. It is reported that Alicia has been friendly with Brown's ex-wife Whitney for the past twelve years until she started dating him.
Brown is currently suing Whitney in a bid to change his terms of custody with their daughter Bobbi Kristina, after losing his rights to see the 14-year-old.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner