Bobby Brown Dating Ex-Wife Whitney Houston's Longtime Friend
Earning money is tough for Bobby Brown, but finding love is not that hard for him. The singer has confirmed he's dating again, just month after his divorce from Whitney Houston finalized.
The star was spotted at nightclub Stereo By The Shore in Southampton, New York on Saturday May 26th holding hands with his new lady Alicia Etheridge, who is a music executive and the former president of the M. Gray Music Academy, Macy Gray's after-school music program.
"I'm dating, so it's not like I'm single," Brown told People. It is reported that Alicia has been friendly with Brown's ex-wife Whitney for the past twelve years until she started dating him.
Brown is currently suing Whitney in a bid to change his terms of custody with their daughter Bobbi Kristina, after losing his rights to see the 14-year-old.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!