Bobby Brown Dating Ex-Wife Whitney Houston's Longtime Friend
Earning money is tough for Bobby Brown, but finding love is not that hard for him. The singer has confirmed he's dating again, just month after his divorce from Whitney Houston finalized.
The star was spotted at nightclub Stereo By The Shore in Southampton, New York on Saturday May 26th holding hands with his new lady Alicia Etheridge, who is a music executive and the former president of the M. Gray Music Academy, Macy Gray's after-school music program.
"I'm dating, so it's not like I'm single," Brown told People. It is reported that Alicia has been friendly with Brown's ex-wife Whitney for the past twelve years until she started dating him.
Brown is currently suing Whitney in a bid to change his terms of custody with their daughter Bobbi Kristina, after losing his rights to see the 14-year-old.
More Bobby Brown News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding