Beth Ditto Proposed a Duet with Kate Moss
Kate Moss' hidden talent in singing may someday take the course as more musicians are attracted to do a duet with her. While boyfriend Pete Doherty has revealed the intention to record a song with her, Beth Ditto of The Gossip also expressed her desire to work with her.
Having bumped on Moss at a party and sang some songs, Ditto told The Mirror, "We sang a lot that night - I'd consider doing a duet with her if the song was right." However, she then continued, "I'm really scared of her boyfriend" in reference to Doherty.
Meanwhile, Doherty pulled off a gig again after failing to turn up in Leeds' Gatecrasher club. The Babyshambles frontman was supposed to fill in the DJ slot and spin some tune. The organizers of the event had to find a replacement at the last minute and luckily found Ordinary Boys' Samuel Preston.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music