Beth Ditto Proposed a Duet with Kate Moss
Kate Moss' hidden talent in singing may someday take the course as more musicians are attracted to do a duet with her. While boyfriend Pete Doherty has revealed the intention to record a song with her, Beth Ditto of The Gossip also expressed her desire to work with her.
Having bumped on Moss at a party and sang some songs, Ditto told The Mirror, "We sang a lot that night - I'd consider doing a duet with her if the song was right." However, she then continued, "I'm really scared of her boyfriend" in reference to Doherty.
Meanwhile, Doherty pulled off a gig again after failing to turn up in Leeds' Gatecrasher club. The Babyshambles frontman was supposed to fill in the DJ slot and spin some tune. The organizers of the event had to find a replacement at the last minute and luckily found Ordinary Boys' Samuel Preston.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'