Beth Ditto Proposed a Duet with Kate Moss
Kate Moss' hidden talent in singing may someday take the course as more musicians are attracted to do a duet with her. While boyfriend Pete Doherty has revealed the intention to record a song with her, Beth Ditto of The Gossip also expressed her desire to work with her.
Having bumped on Moss at a party and sang some songs, Ditto told The Mirror, "We sang a lot that night - I'd consider doing a duet with her if the song was right." However, she then continued, "I'm really scared of her boyfriend" in reference to Doherty.
Meanwhile, Doherty pulled off a gig again after failing to turn up in Leeds' Gatecrasher club. The Babyshambles frontman was supposed to fill in the DJ slot and spin some tune. The organizers of the event had to find a replacement at the last minute and luckily found Ordinary Boys' Samuel Preston.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards