Beth Ditto Proposed a Duet with Kate Moss
Kate Moss' hidden talent in singing may someday take the course as more musicians are attracted to do a duet with her. While boyfriend Pete Doherty has revealed the intention to record a song with her, Beth Ditto of The Gossip also expressed her desire to work with her.
Having bumped on Moss at a party and sang some songs, Ditto told The Mirror, "We sang a lot that night - I'd consider doing a duet with her if the song was right." However, she then continued, "I'm really scared of her boyfriend" in reference to Doherty.
Meanwhile, Doherty pulled off a gig again after failing to turn up in Leeds' Gatecrasher club. The Babyshambles frontman was supposed to fill in the DJ slot and spin some tune. The organizers of the event had to find a replacement at the last minute and luckily found Ordinary Boys' Samuel Preston.
More Kate Moss News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences