Beth Ditto Proposed a Duet with Kate Moss
Kate Moss' hidden talent in singing may someday take the course as more musicians are attracted to do a duet with her. While boyfriend Pete Doherty has revealed the intention to record a song with her, Beth Ditto of The Gossip also expressed her desire to work with her.
Having bumped on Moss at a party and sang some songs, Ditto told The Mirror, "We sang a lot that night - I'd consider doing a duet with her if the song was right." However, she then continued, "I'm really scared of her boyfriend" in reference to Doherty.
Meanwhile, Doherty pulled off a gig again after failing to turn up in Leeds' Gatecrasher club. The Babyshambles frontman was supposed to fill in the DJ slot and spin some tune. The organizers of the event had to find a replacement at the last minute and luckily found Ordinary Boys' Samuel Preston.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'