Mischa Barton Rushed to Hospital for Bad Reaction to Medication
This just in. Mischa Barton was rushed to hospital Sunday night May 27th after suffering a bad reaction to medication.
The actress was enjoying herself at a friend's Memorial Day barbecue in Los Angeles, when she suddenly began feeling ill after having a few cocktails which apparently did not mix with antibiotics she had been taking.
She was taken to a local hospital before doctors sent her home with strict instructions to rest. A representative for the star said she was at home with family and is "feeling much better". Thank God.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie