Mischa Barton Rushed to Hospital for Bad Reaction to Medication
This just in. Mischa Barton was rushed to hospital Sunday night May 27th after suffering a bad reaction to medication.
The actress was enjoying herself at a friend's Memorial Day barbecue in Los Angeles, when she suddenly began feeling ill after having a few cocktails which apparently did not mix with antibiotics she had been taking.
She was taken to a local hospital before doctors sent her home with strict instructions to rest. A representative for the star said she was at home with family and is "feeling much better". Thank God.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes