Mischa Barton Rushed to Hospital for Bad Reaction to Medication
This just in. Mischa Barton was rushed to hospital Sunday night May 27th after suffering a bad reaction to medication.
The actress was enjoying herself at a friend's Memorial Day barbecue in Los Angeles, when she suddenly began feeling ill after having a few cocktails which apparently did not mix with antibiotics she had been taking.
She was taken to a local hospital before doctors sent her home with strict instructions to rest. A representative for the star said she was at home with family and is "feeling much better". Thank God.
More Mischa Barton News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance