Mischa Barton Rushed to Hospital for Bad Reaction to Medication
This just in. Mischa Barton was rushed to hospital Sunday night May 27th after suffering a bad reaction to medication.
The actress was enjoying herself at a friend's Memorial Day barbecue in Los Angeles, when she suddenly began feeling ill after having a few cocktails which apparently did not mix with antibiotics she had been taking.
She was taken to a local hospital before doctors sent her home with strict instructions to rest. A representative for the star said she was at home with family and is "feeling much better". Thank God.
More Mischa Barton News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday