Mischa Barton Rushed to Hospital for Bad Reaction to Medication
This just in. Mischa Barton was rushed to hospital Sunday night May 27th after suffering a bad reaction to medication.
The actress was enjoying herself at a friend's Memorial Day barbecue in Los Angeles, when she suddenly began feeling ill after having a few cocktails which apparently did not mix with antibiotics she had been taking.
She was taken to a local hospital before doctors sent her home with strict instructions to rest. A representative for the star said she was at home with family and is "feeling much better". Thank God.
More Mischa Barton News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby