50 Cent to Present "Curtis" in September
Two altered names after, 50 Cent's "Curtis" also goes through a change in the release date. From the initial June 26, the date has been pushed back to September 4 in U.S. and a day earlier in U.K.
The delay has been reasoned as giving a chance for guest artists to complete their track. As previously reported, 50 Cents ropes in a number of renowned musicians such as Mary J. Blige, Akon and Justin Timberlake to work on this album. For the production itself, there has been report on Dr. Dre, Eminem and Timbaland.
Though no track listing has been announced, two songs have made the cut and hit the radios. "Straight to the Bank and "Amusement Park", however are getting slow airplay by peaking at No. 49 and 53 respectively on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart.
In the meantime, the album is going through a heavy promotion with the videos of the two tracks already completed and a fan contest to vote for which song should 50 Cent sing in June 26th BET Awards.
More 50 Cent News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5