50 Cent to Present "Curtis" in September
Two altered names after, 50 Cent's "Curtis" also goes through a change in the release date. From the initial June 26, the date has been pushed back to September 4 in U.S. and a day earlier in U.K.
The delay has been reasoned as giving a chance for guest artists to complete their track. As previously reported, 50 Cents ropes in a number of renowned musicians such as Mary J. Blige, Akon and Justin Timberlake to work on this album. For the production itself, there has been report on Dr. Dre, Eminem and Timbaland.
Though no track listing has been announced, two songs have made the cut and hit the radios. "Straight to the Bank and "Amusement Park", however are getting slow airplay by peaking at No. 49 and 53 respectively on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart.
In the meantime, the album is going through a heavy promotion with the videos of the two tracks already completed and a fan contest to vote for which song should 50 Cent sing in June 26th BET Awards.
More 50 Cent News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'