50 Cent to Present "Curtis" in September
Two altered names after, 50 Cent's "Curtis" also goes through a change in the release date. From the initial June 26, the date has been pushed back to September 4 in U.S. and a day earlier in U.K.
The delay has been reasoned as giving a chance for guest artists to complete their track. As previously reported, 50 Cents ropes in a number of renowned musicians such as Mary J. Blige, Akon and Justin Timberlake to work on this album. For the production itself, there has been report on Dr. Dre, Eminem and Timbaland.
Though no track listing has been announced, two songs have made the cut and hit the radios. "Straight to the Bank and "Amusement Park", however are getting slow airplay by peaking at No. 49 and 53 respectively on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart.
In the meantime, the album is going through a heavy promotion with the videos of the two tracks already completed and a fan contest to vote for which song should 50 Cent sing in June 26th BET Awards.
More 50 Cent News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March