50 Cent to Present "Curtis" in September
Two altered names after, 50 Cent's "Curtis" also goes through a change in the release date. From the initial June 26, the date has been pushed back to September 4 in U.S. and a day earlier in U.K.
The delay has been reasoned as giving a chance for guest artists to complete their track. As previously reported, 50 Cents ropes in a number of renowned musicians such as Mary J. Blige, Akon and Justin Timberlake to work on this album. For the production itself, there has been report on Dr. Dre, Eminem and Timbaland.
Though no track listing has been announced, two songs have made the cut and hit the radios. "Straight to the Bank and "Amusement Park", however are getting slow airplay by peaking at No. 49 and 53 respectively on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart.
In the meantime, the album is going through a heavy promotion with the videos of the two tracks already completed and a fan contest to vote for which song should 50 Cent sing in June 26th BET Awards.
More 50 Cent News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show