50 Cent to Present "Curtis" in September
Two altered names after, 50 Cent's "Curtis" also goes through a change in the release date. From the initial June 26, the date has been pushed back to September 4 in U.S. and a day earlier in U.K.
The delay has been reasoned as giving a chance for guest artists to complete their track. As previously reported, 50 Cents ropes in a number of renowned musicians such as Mary J. Blige, Akon and Justin Timberlake to work on this album. For the production itself, there has been report on Dr. Dre, Eminem and Timbaland.
Though no track listing has been announced, two songs have made the cut and hit the radios. "Straight to the Bank and "Amusement Park", however are getting slow airplay by peaking at No. 49 and 53 respectively on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart.
In the meantime, the album is going through a heavy promotion with the videos of the two tracks already completed and a fan contest to vote for which song should 50 Cent sing in June 26th BET Awards.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos