Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Kept Their Split Secret
Denise Richards and Richie Sambora are good at keeping secret. The pair split two months ago but kept it secret to avoid public scrutiny, it has been reported.
The actress' representative tells In Touch exclusively that "Denise and Richie broke up two months ago." A friend of her explained, "they didn't want to make it public because they lived through public divorces and it was very painful."
Richards and Sambora began dating when she ended her marriage with Charlie Sheen and he split up with his wife of 12 years, Heather Locklear, who at that time was Richards' close friend. That's the reason why their romance had been bathed in controversy.
Despite the hush hush split, Richards and Sambora remain close friends though. She even attended the funeral of Sambora's father Adam, who died on April 20th following a long battle with lung cancer. Pick up the new issue of In Touch to read the full story.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit