Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Kept Their Split Secret
Denise Richards and Richie Sambora are good at keeping secret. The pair split two months ago but kept it secret to avoid public scrutiny, it has been reported.
The actress' representative tells In Touch exclusively that "Denise and Richie broke up two months ago." A friend of her explained, "they didn't want to make it public because they lived through public divorces and it was very painful."
Richards and Sambora began dating when she ended her marriage with Charlie Sheen and he split up with his wife of 12 years, Heather Locklear, who at that time was Richards' close friend. That's the reason why their romance had been bathed in controversy.
Despite the hush hush split, Richards and Sambora remain close friends though. She even attended the funeral of Sambora's father Adam, who died on April 20th following a long battle with lung cancer. Pick up the new issue of In Touch to read the full story.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame