Entertainers Making Time Magazine's List of 100 Most Influential
Among the newsmakers on Time magazine's list of 100 people who shape the world, there are some celebrities who make the cut. Leonardo DiCaprio is the one entertainment newsmaker included in the magazine's annual list of 100 Most Influential.
Besides the hunk, there are also the likes of Rosie O'Donnell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Martin Scorsese, Kate Moss, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, Tyra Banks, Cate Blanchett, and America Ferrera. The list, which includes 71 men and 29 women from 27 countries, also naming Tina Fey, John Mayer, Brian Williams, and Michael J. Fox among others.
The list of 100 Most Influential is accompanied by a separate list of 14 Power Givers, featuring Angelina Jolie, Bill Gates and wife Melinda Gates, and Queen Rania al-Abdullah of Jordan. Time magazine's 2007 Most Influential list hits the newsstands Friday May 4th.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off