Entertainers Making Time Magazine's List of 100 Most Influential
Among the newsmakers on Time magazine's list of 100 people who shape the world, there are some celebrities who make the cut. Leonardo DiCaprio is the one entertainment newsmaker included in the magazine's annual list of 100 Most Influential.
Besides the hunk, there are also the likes of Rosie O'Donnell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Martin Scorsese, Kate Moss, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, Tyra Banks, Cate Blanchett, and America Ferrera. The list, which includes 71 men and 29 women from 27 countries, also naming Tina Fey, John Mayer, Brian Williams, and Michael J. Fox among others.
The list of 100 Most Influential is accompanied by a separate list of 14 Power Givers, featuring Angelina Jolie, Bill Gates and wife Melinda Gates, and Queen Rania al-Abdullah of Jordan. Time magazine's 2007 Most Influential list hits the newsstands Friday May 4th.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'