Entertainers Making Time Magazine's List of 100 Most Influential
Among the newsmakers on Time magazine's list of 100 people who shape the world, there are some celebrities who make the cut. Leonardo DiCaprio is the one entertainment newsmaker included in the magazine's annual list of 100 Most Influential.
Besides the hunk, there are also the likes of Rosie O'Donnell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Martin Scorsese, Kate Moss, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, Tyra Banks, Cate Blanchett, and America Ferrera. The list, which includes 71 men and 29 women from 27 countries, also naming Tina Fey, John Mayer, Brian Williams, and Michael J. Fox among others.
The list of 100 Most Influential is accompanied by a separate list of 14 Power Givers, featuring Angelina Jolie, Bill Gates and wife Melinda Gates, and Queen Rania al-Abdullah of Jordan. Time magazine's 2007 Most Influential list hits the newsstands Friday May 4th.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?