Entertainers Making Time Magazine's List of 100 Most Influential
Among the newsmakers on Time magazine's list of 100 people who shape the world, there are some celebrities who make the cut. Leonardo DiCaprio is the one entertainment newsmaker included in the magazine's annual list of 100 Most Influential.
Besides the hunk, there are also the likes of Rosie O'Donnell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Martin Scorsese, Kate Moss, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, Tyra Banks, Cate Blanchett, and America Ferrera. The list, which includes 71 men and 29 women from 27 countries, also naming Tina Fey, John Mayer, Brian Williams, and Michael J. Fox among others.
The list of 100 Most Influential is accompanied by a separate list of 14 Power Givers, featuring Angelina Jolie, Bill Gates and wife Melinda Gates, and Queen Rania al-Abdullah of Jordan. Time magazine's 2007 Most Influential list hits the newsstands Friday May 4th.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24