Melanie Brown Planning to Disclose About Ex-Love Eddie Murphy
Speaking on a tell-all, Britney Spears isn't the only one that is about to have one. Melanie Brown also is considering a tell-all on US TV about her relationship with ex-love Eddie Murphy.
Talk is heating up that the former Spice Girl is on the verge of signing a deal with a major US network to lift the lid on her romance with the actor, including their sex life.
"Mel means business. She's in talks with a big TV network in the States, but in the meantime she has been advised to take a softly, softly approach," Britain's Star magazine quoted a source as saying.
Greater than that, Mel also reportedly has demanded £3,000 a month for child support and has asked him to buy her a home in Los Angeles.
Mel was five months pregnant when Murphy dumped her in an interview with Dutch TV and demanded a paternity test to prove he is the father. The baby was born on April 3rd, coincides with Murphy's birthday, and she named her Angel Iris Murphy.
More Melanie Brown News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers