Melanie Brown Planning to Disclose About Ex-Love Eddie Murphy
Speaking on a tell-all, Britney Spears isn't the only one that is about to have one. Melanie Brown also is considering a tell-all on US TV about her relationship with ex-love Eddie Murphy.
Talk is heating up that the former Spice Girl is on the verge of signing a deal with a major US network to lift the lid on her romance with the actor, including their sex life.
"Mel means business. She's in talks with a big TV network in the States, but in the meantime she has been advised to take a softly, softly approach," Britain's Star magazine quoted a source as saying.
Greater than that, Mel also reportedly has demanded £3,000 a month for child support and has asked him to buy her a home in Los Angeles.
Mel was five months pregnant when Murphy dumped her in an interview with Dutch TV and demanded a paternity test to prove he is the father. The baby was born on April 3rd, coincides with Murphy's birthday, and she named her Angel Iris Murphy.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo