Melanie Brown Planning to Disclose About Ex-Love Eddie Murphy
Speaking on a tell-all, Britney Spears isn't the only one that is about to have one. Melanie Brown also is considering a tell-all on US TV about her relationship with ex-love Eddie Murphy.
Talk is heating up that the former Spice Girl is on the verge of signing a deal with a major US network to lift the lid on her romance with the actor, including their sex life.
"Mel means business. She's in talks with a big TV network in the States, but in the meantime she has been advised to take a softly, softly approach," Britain's Star magazine quoted a source as saying.
Greater than that, Mel also reportedly has demanded £3,000 a month for child support and has asked him to buy her a home in Los Angeles.
Mel was five months pregnant when Murphy dumped her in an interview with Dutch TV and demanded a paternity test to prove he is the father. The baby was born on April 3rd, coincides with Murphy's birthday, and she named her Angel Iris Murphy.
More Melanie Brown News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments