Melanie Brown Planning to Disclose About Ex-Love Eddie Murphy
Speaking on a tell-all, Britney Spears isn't the only one that is about to have one. Melanie Brown also is considering a tell-all on US TV about her relationship with ex-love Eddie Murphy.
Talk is heating up that the former Spice Girl is on the verge of signing a deal with a major US network to lift the lid on her romance with the actor, including their sex life.
"Mel means business. She's in talks with a big TV network in the States, but in the meantime she has been advised to take a softly, softly approach," Britain's Star magazine quoted a source as saying.
Greater than that, Mel also reportedly has demanded £3,000 a month for child support and has asked him to buy her a home in Los Angeles.
Mel was five months pregnant when Murphy dumped her in an interview with Dutch TV and demanded a paternity test to prove he is the father. The baby was born on April 3rd, coincides with Murphy's birthday, and she named her Angel Iris Murphy.
More Melanie Brown News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son