Melanie Brown Planning to Disclose About Ex-Love Eddie Murphy
Speaking on a tell-all, Britney Spears isn't the only one that is about to have one. Melanie Brown also is considering a tell-all on US TV about her relationship with ex-love Eddie Murphy.
Talk is heating up that the former Spice Girl is on the verge of signing a deal with a major US network to lift the lid on her romance with the actor, including their sex life.
"Mel means business. She's in talks with a big TV network in the States, but in the meantime she has been advised to take a softly, softly approach," Britain's Star magazine quoted a source as saying.
Greater than that, Mel also reportedly has demanded £3,000 a month for child support and has asked him to buy her a home in Los Angeles.
Mel was five months pregnant when Murphy dumped her in an interview with Dutch TV and demanded a paternity test to prove he is the father. The baby was born on April 3rd, coincides with Murphy's birthday, and she named her Angel Iris Murphy.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie