Scarlett Johansson Sings Duet with The Jesus and Mary Chain
Noted in the past that she plans on recording an album, Scarlett Johansson proved her singing prowess, took the stage at the Coachella Music Festival, took place at the Empire Polo Field in Indio, California.
The actress sang duet with Scottish alternative rock band The Jesus and Mary Chain on Friday April 27th, singing the track "Just Like Honey."
The Jesus and Mary Chain is the band who did the soundtrack for Johansson's breakthrough film, "Lost in Translation" (2003).
The Coachella Music Festival is said to have attracted nearly 100,000 people when it wraps up Sunday night April 29th. Some famous celebrities spotted among the crowds are Danny DeVito, Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz just to name a few.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent