Scarlett Johansson Sings Duet with The Jesus and Mary Chain
Noted in the past that she plans on recording an album, Scarlett Johansson proved her singing prowess, took the stage at the Coachella Music Festival, took place at the Empire Polo Field in Indio, California.
The actress sang duet with Scottish alternative rock band The Jesus and Mary Chain on Friday April 27th, singing the track "Just Like Honey."
The Jesus and Mary Chain is the band who did the soundtrack for Johansson's breakthrough film, "Lost in Translation" (2003).
The Coachella Music Festival is said to have attracted nearly 100,000 people when it wraps up Sunday night April 29th. Some famous celebrities spotted among the crowds are Danny DeVito, Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz just to name a few.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns