Scarlett Johansson Sings Duet with The Jesus and Mary Chain
Noted in the past that she plans on recording an album, Scarlett Johansson proved her singing prowess, took the stage at the Coachella Music Festival, took place at the Empire Polo Field in Indio, California.
The actress sang duet with Scottish alternative rock band The Jesus and Mary Chain on Friday April 27th, singing the track "Just Like Honey."
The Jesus and Mary Chain is the band who did the soundtrack for Johansson's breakthrough film, "Lost in Translation" (2003).
The Coachella Music Festival is said to have attracted nearly 100,000 people when it wraps up Sunday night April 29th. Some famous celebrities spotted among the crowds are Danny DeVito, Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz just to name a few.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding