Scarlett Johansson Sings Duet with The Jesus and Mary Chain
Noted in the past that she plans on recording an album, Scarlett Johansson proved her singing prowess, took the stage at the Coachella Music Festival, took place at the Empire Polo Field in Indio, California.
The actress sang duet with Scottish alternative rock band The Jesus and Mary Chain on Friday April 27th, singing the track "Just Like Honey."
The Jesus and Mary Chain is the band who did the soundtrack for Johansson's breakthrough film, "Lost in Translation" (2003).
The Coachella Music Festival is said to have attracted nearly 100,000 people when it wraps up Sunday night April 29th. Some famous celebrities spotted among the crowds are Danny DeVito, Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz just to name a few.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos