Jenny McCarthy Gets Full "Protection"
Jumping into the same path Larry the Cable Guy recently took, Jenny McCarthy has come onboard to nab starring role in "Witless Protection", a comedy flick that Parallel Entertainment Pictures is financing for Lionsgate to distribute.
Also being lined up with other names such as Eric Roberts, Peter Stormare, and Joe Mantegna, the beauty will portray the girlfriend of Larry's character. Filming is slated to start May 21 this year in and around Chicago with TV director Charles Carner helming from the script he himself wrote and Parallel's J.P. Williams also Alan Blomquist serve as producers.
Meanwhile, story revolves around a small-town sheriff who witnesses a happening he believes to be a kidnapping and rushes to rescue the female victim. To his surprise, the kidnappers turn out to be FBI agents who get assigned to protect the woman and deliver her to a big Enron-type corruption trial in Chicago.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'