Jenny McCarthy Gets Full "Protection"
Jumping into the same path Larry the Cable Guy recently took, Jenny McCarthy has come onboard to nab starring role in "Witless Protection", a comedy flick that Parallel Entertainment Pictures is financing for Lionsgate to distribute.
Also being lined up with other names such as Eric Roberts, Peter Stormare, and Joe Mantegna, the beauty will portray the girlfriend of Larry's character. Filming is slated to start May 21 this year in and around Chicago with TV director Charles Carner helming from the script he himself wrote and Parallel's J.P. Williams also Alan Blomquist serve as producers.
Meanwhile, story revolves around a small-town sheriff who witnesses a happening he believes to be a kidnapping and rushes to rescue the female victim. To his surprise, the kidnappers turn out to be FBI agents who get assigned to protect the woman and deliver her to a big Enron-type corruption trial in Chicago.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress