Jenny McCarthy Gets Full "Protection"
Jumping into the same path Larry the Cable Guy recently took, Jenny McCarthy has come onboard to nab starring role in "Witless Protection", a comedy flick that Parallel Entertainment Pictures is financing for Lionsgate to distribute.
Also being lined up with other names such as Eric Roberts, Peter Stormare, and Joe Mantegna, the beauty will portray the girlfriend of Larry's character. Filming is slated to start May 21 this year in and around Chicago with TV director Charles Carner helming from the script he himself wrote and Parallel's J.P. Williams also Alan Blomquist serve as producers.
Meanwhile, story revolves around a small-town sheriff who witnesses a happening he believes to be a kidnapping and rushes to rescue the female victim. To his surprise, the kidnappers turn out to be FBI agents who get assigned to protect the woman and deliver her to a big Enron-type corruption trial in Chicago.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris