Jenny McCarthy Gets Full "Protection"
Jumping into the same path Larry the Cable Guy recently took, Jenny McCarthy has come onboard to nab starring role in "Witless Protection", a comedy flick that Parallel Entertainment Pictures is financing for Lionsgate to distribute.
Also being lined up with other names such as Eric Roberts, Peter Stormare, and Joe Mantegna, the beauty will portray the girlfriend of Larry's character. Filming is slated to start May 21 this year in and around Chicago with TV director Charles Carner helming from the script he himself wrote and Parallel's J.P. Williams also Alan Blomquist serve as producers.
Meanwhile, story revolves around a small-town sheriff who witnesses a happening he believes to be a kidnapping and rushes to rescue the female victim. To his surprise, the kidnappers turn out to be FBI agents who get assigned to protect the woman and deliver her to a big Enron-type corruption trial in Chicago.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women