Jenny McCarthy Gets Full "Protection"
Jumping into the same path Larry the Cable Guy recently took, Jenny McCarthy has come onboard to nab starring role in "Witless Protection", a comedy flick that Parallel Entertainment Pictures is financing for Lionsgate to distribute.
Also being lined up with other names such as Eric Roberts, Peter Stormare, and Joe Mantegna, the beauty will portray the girlfriend of Larry's character. Filming is slated to start May 21 this year in and around Chicago with TV director Charles Carner helming from the script he himself wrote and Parallel's J.P. Williams also Alan Blomquist serve as producers.
Meanwhile, story revolves around a small-town sheriff who witnesses a happening he believes to be a kidnapping and rushes to rescue the female victim. To his surprise, the kidnappers turn out to be FBI agents who get assigned to protect the woman and deliver her to a big Enron-type corruption trial in Chicago.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'