Kylie Minogue to Appear in the "Doctor Who" Christmas Special
Amid her hectic singing schedules, Kylie Minogue will take time to make TV appearance. The pop singer has been set to star in the forthcoming "Doctor Who" Christmas Special, it has been reported.
Being persuaded by her stylist pal Will Baker, who is good friends with "Doctor Who" scriptwriter Russell T Davis, Kylie has agreed to guest star in an upcoming episode of the BBC hit as a sexy cyber woman who tries to lure the doctor played by David Tennant.
"Kylie jumped at the chance to be in the show and is really looking forward to acting again," News of the World quoted a source as saying. Meanwhile, a BBC insider said, "The Doctor Who team are delighted they've got someone as sexy and high profile as Kylie."
Kylie recently opened a collection in the V&A Museum in London called "Kylie - The Exhibition," which is open to the public to view music memorabilia from February 8, 2007 until June 10, 2007.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart