Kylie Minogue to Appear in the "Doctor Who" Christmas Special
Amid her hectic singing schedules, Kylie Minogue will take time to make TV appearance. The pop singer has been set to star in the forthcoming "Doctor Who" Christmas Special, it has been reported.
Being persuaded by her stylist pal Will Baker, who is good friends with "Doctor Who" scriptwriter Russell T Davis, Kylie has agreed to guest star in an upcoming episode of the BBC hit as a sexy cyber woman who tries to lure the doctor played by David Tennant.
"Kylie jumped at the chance to be in the show and is really looking forward to acting again," News of the World quoted a source as saying. Meanwhile, a BBC insider said, "The Doctor Who team are delighted they've got someone as sexy and high profile as Kylie."
Kylie recently opened a collection in the V&A Museum in London called "Kylie - The Exhibition," which is open to the public to view music memorabilia from February 8, 2007 until June 10, 2007.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences