Kylie Minogue to Appear in the "Doctor Who" Christmas Special
Amid her hectic singing schedules, Kylie Minogue will take time to make TV appearance. The pop singer has been set to star in the forthcoming "Doctor Who" Christmas Special, it has been reported.
Being persuaded by her stylist pal Will Baker, who is good friends with "Doctor Who" scriptwriter Russell T Davis, Kylie has agreed to guest star in an upcoming episode of the BBC hit as a sexy cyber woman who tries to lure the doctor played by David Tennant.
"Kylie jumped at the chance to be in the show and is really looking forward to acting again," News of the World quoted a source as saying. Meanwhile, a BBC insider said, "The Doctor Who team are delighted they've got someone as sexy and high profile as Kylie."
Kylie recently opened a collection in the V&A Museum in London called "Kylie - The Exhibition," which is open to the public to view music memorabilia from February 8, 2007 until June 10, 2007.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group