Four Undergo "Normal" Life
Heading to the same direction this time, Carrie-Anne Moss, Cameron Bright, Kevin Zegers, and Callum Keith Rennie, are all coming together to make up the cast of drama feature "Normal", The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Presenting the story about the impact of a deadly traffic crash, the project finds Moss as Catherine, a mother filled with rage and unable to recover from the death of her teenage son in a car crash and Bright her other child, Brady.
Rennie, in the meantime, is billed as a literature professor named Walt Braugher who is trying to overcome his guilt from the accidental killing while Zegers is set to portray a young thief involved in a taboo love affair with his stepmother, whose life becomes intertwined with the other characters.
Principal photography on the film has already begun under the direction of Carl Bessai who is helming based on the script he wrote alongside Travis McDonald as well as producing alongside Andrew Boutilier. Phil Hunt, Compton Ross, Stephen Hegyes, and Shawn Williamson are all executive producing with Bankside Films handling international sales on the flick and Mongrel Media serving as the Canadian distributor.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour