Four Undergo "Normal" Life
Heading to the same direction this time, Carrie-Anne Moss, Cameron Bright, Kevin Zegers, and Callum Keith Rennie, are all coming together to make up the cast of drama feature "Normal", The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Presenting the story about the impact of a deadly traffic crash, the project finds Moss as Catherine, a mother filled with rage and unable to recover from the death of her teenage son in a car crash and Bright her other child, Brady.
Rennie, in the meantime, is billed as a literature professor named Walt Braugher who is trying to overcome his guilt from the accidental killing while Zegers is set to portray a young thief involved in a taboo love affair with his stepmother, whose life becomes intertwined with the other characters.
Principal photography on the film has already begun under the direction of Carl Bessai who is helming based on the script he wrote alongside Travis McDonald as well as producing alongside Andrew Boutilier. Phil Hunt, Compton Ross, Stephen Hegyes, and Shawn Williamson are all executive producing with Bankside Films handling international sales on the flick and Mongrel Media serving as the Canadian distributor.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'