Four Undergo "Normal" Life
Heading to the same direction this time, Carrie-Anne Moss, Cameron Bright, Kevin Zegers, and Callum Keith Rennie, are all coming together to make up the cast of drama feature "Normal", The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Presenting the story about the impact of a deadly traffic crash, the project finds Moss as Catherine, a mother filled with rage and unable to recover from the death of her teenage son in a car crash and Bright her other child, Brady.
Rennie, in the meantime, is billed as a literature professor named Walt Braugher who is trying to overcome his guilt from the accidental killing while Zegers is set to portray a young thief involved in a taboo love affair with his stepmother, whose life becomes intertwined with the other characters.
Principal photography on the film has already begun under the direction of Carl Bessai who is helming based on the script he wrote alongside Travis McDonald as well as producing alongside Andrew Boutilier. Phil Hunt, Compton Ross, Stephen Hegyes, and Shawn Williamson are all executive producing with Bankside Films handling international sales on the flick and Mongrel Media serving as the Canadian distributor.
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay