Four Undergo "Normal" Life
Heading to the same direction this time, Carrie-Anne Moss, Cameron Bright, Kevin Zegers, and Callum Keith Rennie, are all coming together to make up the cast of drama feature "Normal", The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Presenting the story about the impact of a deadly traffic crash, the project finds Moss as Catherine, a mother filled with rage and unable to recover from the death of her teenage son in a car crash and Bright her other child, Brady.
Rennie, in the meantime, is billed as a literature professor named Walt Braugher who is trying to overcome his guilt from the accidental killing while Zegers is set to portray a young thief involved in a taboo love affair with his stepmother, whose life becomes intertwined with the other characters.
Principal photography on the film has already begun under the direction of Carl Bessai who is helming based on the script he wrote alongside Travis McDonald as well as producing alongside Andrew Boutilier. Phil Hunt, Compton Ross, Stephen Hegyes, and Shawn Williamson are all executive producing with Bankside Films handling international sales on the flick and Mongrel Media serving as the Canadian distributor.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'