Emma Roberts Tapped as the Face of New Line of Handbags
The Roberts junior is adding another job to her resume. Emma Roberts, the niece of senior movie actress Julia Roberts, has been tapped to front a new line of handbags.
Fronting the new line of Dooney & Bourke handbags, Emma will have the accessories named after her hit stores in America next month. In addition to fronting the line, the teen actress also is giving hand at designing.
Emma plays the title role in her upcoming movie, "Nancy Drew," which is set to be released June 15.
More Emma Roberts News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri