Emma Roberts Tapped as the Face of New Line of Handbags
The Roberts junior is adding another job to her resume. Emma Roberts, the niece of senior movie actress Julia Roberts, has been tapped to front a new line of handbags.
Fronting the new line of Dooney & Bourke handbags, Emma will have the accessories named after her hit stores in America next month. In addition to fronting the line, the teen actress also is giving hand at designing.
Emma plays the title role in her upcoming movie, "Nancy Drew," which is set to be released June 15.
More Emma Roberts News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal