Emma Roberts Tapped as the Face of New Line of Handbags
The Roberts junior is adding another job to her resume. Emma Roberts, the niece of senior movie actress Julia Roberts, has been tapped to front a new line of handbags.
Fronting the new line of Dooney & Bourke handbags, Emma will have the accessories named after her hit stores in America next month. In addition to fronting the line, the teen actress also is giving hand at designing.
Emma plays the title role in her upcoming movie, "Nancy Drew," which is set to be released June 15.
More Emma Roberts News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape