Emma Roberts Tapped as the Face of New Line of Handbags
The Roberts junior is adding another job to her resume. Emma Roberts, the niece of senior movie actress Julia Roberts, has been tapped to front a new line of handbags.
Fronting the new line of Dooney & Bourke handbags, Emma will have the accessories named after her hit stores in America next month. In addition to fronting the line, the teen actress also is giving hand at designing.
Emma plays the title role in her upcoming movie, "Nancy Drew," which is set to be released June 15.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage