Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber to Marry in the Next Few Months
What a difference a few weeks make. Previously planned to get hitched after their baby is born, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber have changed their mind. They are now planning to walk down the aisle in the next few months, before their baby is due.
Since the baby is due in late summer, "There's not enough time to plan a big wedding, so they are just going to have an intimate ceremony," a source told In Touch Weekly magazine. "They'll have just 25 guests for the nuptials in Naomi's hometown of Sydney, Australia, with a lavish wedding reception for all their stateside friends after the baby is born."
A representative for Naomi refused to comment on the wedding report though. A British-Australian actress, Naomi and Liev began dating in May 2005. The baby will be the couple's first child together.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group