Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber to Marry in the Next Few Months
What a difference a few weeks make. Previously planned to get hitched after their baby is born, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber have changed their mind. They are now planning to walk down the aisle in the next few months, before their baby is due.
Since the baby is due in late summer, "There's not enough time to plan a big wedding, so they are just going to have an intimate ceremony," a source told In Touch Weekly magazine. "They'll have just 25 guests for the nuptials in Naomi's hometown of Sydney, Australia, with a lavish wedding reception for all their stateside friends after the baby is born."
A representative for Naomi refused to comment on the wedding report though. A British-Australian actress, Naomi and Liev began dating in May 2005. The baby will be the couple's first child together.
More Naomi Watts News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?