Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber to Marry in the Next Few Months
What a difference a few weeks make. Previously planned to get hitched after their baby is born, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber have changed their mind. They are now planning to walk down the aisle in the next few months, before their baby is due.
Since the baby is due in late summer, "There's not enough time to plan a big wedding, so they are just going to have an intimate ceremony," a source told In Touch Weekly magazine. "They'll have just 25 guests for the nuptials in Naomi's hometown of Sydney, Australia, with a lavish wedding reception for all their stateside friends after the baby is born."
A representative for Naomi refused to comment on the wedding report though. A British-Australian actress, Naomi and Liev began dating in May 2005. The baby will be the couple's first child together.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game