Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber to Marry in the Next Few Months
What a difference a few weeks make. Previously planned to get hitched after their baby is born, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber have changed their mind. They are now planning to walk down the aisle in the next few months, before their baby is due.
Since the baby is due in late summer, "There's not enough time to plan a big wedding, so they are just going to have an intimate ceremony," a source told In Touch Weekly magazine. "They'll have just 25 guests for the nuptials in Naomi's hometown of Sydney, Australia, with a lavish wedding reception for all their stateside friends after the baby is born."
A representative for Naomi refused to comment on the wedding report though. A British-Australian actress, Naomi and Liev began dating in May 2005. The baby will be the couple's first child together.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri