Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber to Marry in the Next Few Months
What a difference a few weeks make. Previously planned to get hitched after their baby is born, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber have changed their mind. They are now planning to walk down the aisle in the next few months, before their baby is due.
Since the baby is due in late summer, "There's not enough time to plan a big wedding, so they are just going to have an intimate ceremony," a source told In Touch Weekly magazine. "They'll have just 25 guests for the nuptials in Naomi's hometown of Sydney, Australia, with a lavish wedding reception for all their stateside friends after the baby is born."
A representative for Naomi refused to comment on the wedding report though. A British-Australian actress, Naomi and Liev began dating in May 2005. The baby will be the couple's first child together.
More Naomi Watts News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed