Leonardo DiCaprio Is Considering Broadway Debut
Watch out Broadway, Leonardo DiCaprio is coming. Makes a name on the big screen, the movie hunk is considering to take to the stage later this year.
The actor is in negotiations to play the lead role in David Rabe's drama "The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel," about a Vietnam-stationed soldier with an African-American alter-ego called Ardell.
The role that DiCaprio is up for was first made famous by Al Pacino 30 years ago.
If he does close the deal, Leo will have to start working on the play in the autumn, just right after he finishes shooting "Revolutionary Road," to be directed by Sam Mendes and co-starring Mendes' wife Kate Winslet.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival