Leonardo DiCaprio Is Considering Broadway Debut
Watch out Broadway, Leonardo DiCaprio is coming. Makes a name on the big screen, the movie hunk is considering to take to the stage later this year.
The actor is in negotiations to play the lead role in David Rabe's drama "The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel," about a Vietnam-stationed soldier with an African-American alter-ego called Ardell.
The role that DiCaprio is up for was first made famous by Al Pacino 30 years ago.
If he does close the deal, Leo will have to start working on the play in the autumn, just right after he finishes shooting "Revolutionary Road," to be directed by Sam Mendes and co-starring Mendes' wife Kate Winslet.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics