Leonardo DiCaprio Is Considering Broadway Debut
Watch out Broadway, Leonardo DiCaprio is coming. Makes a name on the big screen, the movie hunk is considering to take to the stage later this year.
The actor is in negotiations to play the lead role in David Rabe's drama "The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel," about a Vietnam-stationed soldier with an African-American alter-ego called Ardell.
The role that DiCaprio is up for was first made famous by Al Pacino 30 years ago.
If he does close the deal, Leo will have to start working on the play in the autumn, just right after he finishes shooting "Revolutionary Road," to be directed by Sam Mendes and co-starring Mendes' wife Kate Winslet.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says