No UK Gigs for Snoop Dogg
British authority has reached its final decision regarding Snoop Dogg's entry permit, it's an absolute no. In that case, Snoop has no choice but to cancel his presence in the 5 British gigs.
Despite the amiable and ample approach from Snoop, UK Home Office gave an equal persistence that Snoop is not eligible to enter the country because of the Heathrow incident. It is reported that Snoop had tried his best and even desperately gave 'backstage attempts' which eventually also went unsuccessful.
Interviewed by MTV, Snoop said he was shocked hearing the decision. At that point, Snoop was too late to prepare for the Wembley Arena date on March 27. He expressed his disappointment of not being able to spread his One Love Peace Tour to his UK fans. "I'm here to perform and give people what they want. To be a peace figure. Me and Puffy come from a background where with the East Coast and the West Coast, there were a lot of differences in the hip-hop community. But now we want to go around the world and show positive examples in the U.K."
P. Diddy is reported not going to continue the tour without Snoop. Both will reunite for Dublin shows on March 31 and April 1.
More Snoop Dogg News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?