No UK Gigs for Snoop Dogg
British authority has reached its final decision regarding Snoop Dogg's entry permit, it's an absolute no. In that case, Snoop has no choice but to cancel his presence in the 5 British gigs.
Despite the amiable and ample approach from Snoop, UK Home Office gave an equal persistence that Snoop is not eligible to enter the country because of the Heathrow incident. It is reported that Snoop had tried his best and even desperately gave 'backstage attempts' which eventually also went unsuccessful.
Interviewed by MTV, Snoop said he was shocked hearing the decision. At that point, Snoop was too late to prepare for the Wembley Arena date on March 27. He expressed his disappointment of not being able to spread his One Love Peace Tour to his UK fans. "I'm here to perform and give people what they want. To be a peace figure. Me and Puffy come from a background where with the East Coast and the West Coast, there were a lot of differences in the hip-hop community. But now we want to go around the world and show positive examples in the U.K."
P. Diddy is reported not going to continue the tour without Snoop. Both will reunite for Dublin shows on March 31 and April 1.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer
- Bella Thorne Calls Tyler Posey an 'Angel' After His Alleged Nude Videos Leak