No UK Gigs for Snoop Dogg
British authority has reached its final decision regarding Snoop Dogg's entry permit, it's an absolute no. In that case, Snoop has no choice but to cancel his presence in the 5 British gigs.
Despite the amiable and ample approach from Snoop, UK Home Office gave an equal persistence that Snoop is not eligible to enter the country because of the Heathrow incident. It is reported that Snoop had tried his best and even desperately gave 'backstage attempts' which eventually also went unsuccessful.
Interviewed by MTV, Snoop said he was shocked hearing the decision. At that point, Snoop was too late to prepare for the Wembley Arena date on March 27. He expressed his disappointment of not being able to spread his One Love Peace Tour to his UK fans. "I'm here to perform and give people what they want. To be a peace figure. Me and Puffy come from a background where with the East Coast and the West Coast, there were a lot of differences in the hip-hop community. But now we want to go around the world and show positive examples in the U.K."
P. Diddy is reported not going to continue the tour without Snoop. Both will reunite for Dublin shows on March 31 and April 1.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special