Alison Krauss, Union Station and Jerry Douglas Team Up in a Tour
To promote her upcoming compilation titled "A Hundred Miles or More", bluegrass singer Alison Krauss penned Union Station and Jerry Douglas to appear alongside her in a summer tour. It is partly also conducted to support Douglas' effort "The Best of the Sugar Hill Years".
Scheduled to kick off June 14 in Jackson, Mississippi, the trek will visit Minneapolis, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Birmingham and many more before wrapping up in Dayton, Ohio on July 29. Not only that, Krauss still has to complete the tour with guitarist Tony Rice that begins April 21 in Chattanooga, Tenn. and ends in May before hitting the road again.
"A Hundred Miles or More" is Krauss' 12th album which will be released on April 3 via Rounder Records. It will include 5 never-heard-before songs as well as duets with James Taylor and Brad Paisley. Krauss and Union Station once formed a group and released their first album as a group in 1989.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3