Britney Spears Will Be Leaving Rehab This Week
Britney Spears is ready to suck in fresh air. The troubled bald singer will leave rehab this week, it has been reported.
About to complete series of treatment at the Promises treatment center in Malibu, California, where she checked in last month, sources claim Spears has made one of the most amazing comebacks in rehab history. Counselors, moreover, said she's "ready to take on the world again."
"Britney has literally turned her life around," an insider was quoted as saying.
In other news, it is said that Spears and estranged husband Kevin Federline have also met over the weekend to discuss on their custody issues. The pair reportedly has agreed to a split of custody over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James amicably, while Britney will gain primary custody of her kids when she's firmly back on her feet.
Now that she's sober, what's next on her list? Will she head back into the recording studio completing her comeback album? Or what?
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective