Britney Spears Will Be Leaving Rehab This Week
Britney Spears is ready to suck in fresh air. The troubled bald singer will leave rehab this week, it has been reported.
About to complete series of treatment at the Promises treatment center in Malibu, California, where she checked in last month, sources claim Spears has made one of the most amazing comebacks in rehab history. Counselors, moreover, said she's "ready to take on the world again."
"Britney has literally turned her life around," an insider was quoted as saying.
In other news, it is said that Spears and estranged husband Kevin Federline have also met over the weekend to discuss on their custody issues. The pair reportedly has agreed to a split of custody over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James amicably, while Britney will gain primary custody of her kids when she's firmly back on her feet.
Now that she's sober, what's next on her list? Will she head back into the recording studio completing her comeback album? Or what?
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival