Britney Spears Will Be Leaving Rehab This Week
Britney Spears is ready to suck in fresh air. The troubled bald singer will leave rehab this week, it has been reported.
About to complete series of treatment at the Promises treatment center in Malibu, California, where she checked in last month, sources claim Spears has made one of the most amazing comebacks in rehab history. Counselors, moreover, said she's "ready to take on the world again."
"Britney has literally turned her life around," an insider was quoted as saying.
In other news, it is said that Spears and estranged husband Kevin Federline have also met over the weekend to discuss on their custody issues. The pair reportedly has agreed to a split of custody over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James amicably, while Britney will gain primary custody of her kids when she's firmly back on her feet.
Now that she's sober, what's next on her list? Will she head back into the recording studio completing her comeback album? Or what?
More Britney Spears News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending