Britney Spears Will Be Leaving Rehab This Week
Britney Spears is ready to suck in fresh air. The troubled bald singer will leave rehab this week, it has been reported.
About to complete series of treatment at the Promises treatment center in Malibu, California, where she checked in last month, sources claim Spears has made one of the most amazing comebacks in rehab history. Counselors, moreover, said she's "ready to take on the world again."
"Britney has literally turned her life around," an insider was quoted as saying.
In other news, it is said that Spears and estranged husband Kevin Federline have also met over the weekend to discuss on their custody issues. The pair reportedly has agreed to a split of custody over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James amicably, while Britney will gain primary custody of her kids when she's firmly back on her feet.
Now that she's sober, what's next on her list? Will she head back into the recording studio completing her comeback album? Or what?
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up