Britney Spears Will Be Leaving Rehab This Week
Britney Spears is ready to suck in fresh air. The troubled bald singer will leave rehab this week, it has been reported.
About to complete series of treatment at the Promises treatment center in Malibu, California, where she checked in last month, sources claim Spears has made one of the most amazing comebacks in rehab history. Counselors, moreover, said she's "ready to take on the world again."
"Britney has literally turned her life around," an insider was quoted as saying.
In other news, it is said that Spears and estranged husband Kevin Federline have also met over the weekend to discuss on their custody issues. The pair reportedly has agreed to a split of custody over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James amicably, while Britney will gain primary custody of her kids when she's firmly back on her feet.
Now that she's sober, what's next on her list? Will she head back into the recording studio completing her comeback album? Or what?
More Britney Spears News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March