Headliners in the 2007 Reading and Leeds Festival
The 2007 Reading and Leeds Festival has recruited a new string of bands to perform in the event this summer. The headliners are the multiple Grammy award winning Red Hot Chili Peppers, the newly reunited rock band The Smashing Pumpkins and also half-English half-Swedish Indie pop band Razorlight.
The annual event which is also popular as Carling Weekend, will begin on August 24. The event's official website also informs that Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, Fall Out Boy, Bloc Party and Nine Inch Nails are among some of the bands performing. These bands will have their gigs on the second round of the three-day weekend.
Tickets are already on sale starting from March 19 at 7pm. The weekend tickets with camping are sold for £145.00 while the day tickets cost £62.50. For ticket booking and further information log on to readingfestival.com.
More Red Hot Chili Peppers News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour