Headliners in the 2007 Reading and Leeds Festival
The 2007 Reading and Leeds Festival has recruited a new string of bands to perform in the event this summer. The headliners are the multiple Grammy award winning Red Hot Chili Peppers, the newly reunited rock band The Smashing Pumpkins and also half-English half-Swedish Indie pop band Razorlight.
The annual event which is also popular as Carling Weekend, will begin on August 24. The event's official website also informs that Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, Fall Out Boy, Bloc Party and Nine Inch Nails are among some of the bands performing. These bands will have their gigs on the second round of the three-day weekend.
Tickets are already on sale starting from March 19 at 7pm. The weekend tickets with camping are sold for £145.00 while the day tickets cost £62.50. For ticket booking and further information log on to readingfestival.com.
More Red Hot Chili Peppers News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?