Headliners in the 2007 Reading and Leeds Festival
The 2007 Reading and Leeds Festival has recruited a new string of bands to perform in the event this summer. The headliners are the multiple Grammy award winning Red Hot Chili Peppers, the newly reunited rock band The Smashing Pumpkins and also half-English half-Swedish Indie pop band Razorlight.
The annual event which is also popular as Carling Weekend, will begin on August 24. The event's official website also informs that Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, Fall Out Boy, Bloc Party and Nine Inch Nails are among some of the bands performing. These bands will have their gigs on the second round of the three-day weekend.
Tickets are already on sale starting from March 19 at 7pm. The weekend tickets with camping are sold for £145.00 while the day tickets cost £62.50. For ticket booking and further information log on to readingfestival.com.
More Red Hot Chili Peppers News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection