Headliners in the 2007 Reading and Leeds Festival
The 2007 Reading and Leeds Festival has recruited a new string of bands to perform in the event this summer. The headliners are the multiple Grammy award winning Red Hot Chili Peppers, the newly reunited rock band The Smashing Pumpkins and also half-English half-Swedish Indie pop band Razorlight.
The annual event which is also popular as Carling Weekend, will begin on August 24. The event's official website also informs that Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, Fall Out Boy, Bloc Party and Nine Inch Nails are among some of the bands performing. These bands will have their gigs on the second round of the three-day weekend.
Tickets are already on sale starting from March 19 at 7pm. The weekend tickets with camping are sold for £145.00 while the day tickets cost £62.50. For ticket booking and further information log on to readingfestival.com.
More Red Hot Chili Peppers News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce