Tobin Bell Back As Jigsaw in "Saw IV"
The Jigsaw we are set to see for the fourth time will definitely still be the same old man we first spotted in the beginning of the "Saw" series.
Yes, that's true, Tobin Bell is returning once more to play the nefarious serial killer in "Saw IV", producers Mark Burg and Oren Koules have confirmed during the Lionsgate luncheon presentation to the ShoWest conference in Las Vegas on March 14, 2007.
While keeping their mouth shut on Jigsaw's specific part in the project, the duo delightfully further spilled another good news that Bell is also plotted to reprise the role in "Saw V", the fifth installment of the horror franchise.
Still marks the collaboration between Twisted Pictures and Lionsgate Films, "Saw IV" brings back Darren Lynn Bousman on the director's seat along with editor Kevin Greutert, director of photography David Armstrong, and production designer David Hackl. Filming is slated to begin April 16 this year based on a script by "Feast" scribes Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan for an October 26 release.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?