Tobin Bell Back As Jigsaw in "Saw IV"
The Jigsaw we are set to see for the fourth time will definitely still be the same old man we first spotted in the beginning of the "Saw" series.
Yes, that's true, Tobin Bell is returning once more to play the nefarious serial killer in "Saw IV", producers Mark Burg and Oren Koules have confirmed during the Lionsgate luncheon presentation to the ShoWest conference in Las Vegas on March 14, 2007.
While keeping their mouth shut on Jigsaw's specific part in the project, the duo delightfully further spilled another good news that Bell is also plotted to reprise the role in "Saw V", the fifth installment of the horror franchise.
Still marks the collaboration between Twisted Pictures and Lionsgate Films, "Saw IV" brings back Darren Lynn Bousman on the director's seat along with editor Kevin Greutert, director of photography David Armstrong, and production designer David Hackl. Filming is slated to begin April 16 this year based on a script by "Feast" scribes Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan for an October 26 release.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna