Scarlett Johansson in Talks to Play in a New York City Production of "South Pacific"
Already makes name with her roles in the big screen productions, Scarlett Johansson is on the move to invade Broadway. If the New York Post is to be believed, the movie beauty is in talks to star in a New York City production of "South Pacific."
She reportedly is one of the actresses being considered for the role of US Navy nurse Nellie Forbush in the project, which is about to open January next year at the Lincoln Center.
More on the production, the New York Post reports further that director Bartlett Sher is currently arranging auditions for the musical to take place next month. In the meantime, it is said that Russian tenor Dimitri Hvorovstovsky is in line for the role of plantation owner Emile De Becque.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'