Drew Barrymore Is Modeling for UK Fashion Label New Look
Top designer Giles Deacon credited her as the ideal choice to launch his creations because she is "gorgeous and intelligent" and so Drew Barrymore has been chosen the new face for UK fashion label New Look.
Concerning that role, the 32-year-old actress will front the new Gold Collection for the clothes shop besides also be featured on posters modeling signature pieces from the range.
The 34-piece collection, by British Fashion Designer of the Year Giles, includes dresses, jackets, shoes and jewelry, all of which carries his trademark prints, as well as giant polka dots, geometric patterns, tiger graphics plus sharp edges.
The collection is the first of four ranges, with summer, autumn/winter and Christmas party offerings all in the pipeline. Get the view on the "Gold by Giles" at newlook.co.uk.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video