Drew Barrymore Is Modeling for UK Fashion Label New Look
Top designer Giles Deacon credited her as the ideal choice to launch his creations because she is "gorgeous and intelligent" and so Drew Barrymore has been chosen the new face for UK fashion label New Look.
Concerning that role, the 32-year-old actress will front the new Gold Collection for the clothes shop besides also be featured on posters modeling signature pieces from the range.
The 34-piece collection, by British Fashion Designer of the Year Giles, includes dresses, jackets, shoes and jewelry, all of which carries his trademark prints, as well as giant polka dots, geometric patterns, tiger graphics plus sharp edges.
The collection is the first of four ranges, with summer, autumn/winter and Christmas party offerings all in the pipeline. Get the view on the "Gold by Giles" at newlook.co.uk.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed