Drew Barrymore Is Modeling for UK Fashion Label New Look
Top designer Giles Deacon credited her as the ideal choice to launch his creations because she is "gorgeous and intelligent" and so Drew Barrymore has been chosen the new face for UK fashion label New Look.
Concerning that role, the 32-year-old actress will front the new Gold Collection for the clothes shop besides also be featured on posters modeling signature pieces from the range.
The 34-piece collection, by British Fashion Designer of the Year Giles, includes dresses, jackets, shoes and jewelry, all of which carries his trademark prints, as well as giant polka dots, geometric patterns, tiger graphics plus sharp edges.
The collection is the first of four ranges, with summer, autumn/winter and Christmas party offerings all in the pipeline. Get the view on the "Gold by Giles" at newlook.co.uk.
More Drew Barrymore News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift