Drew Barrymore Is Modeling for UK Fashion Label New Look
Top designer Giles Deacon credited her as the ideal choice to launch his creations because she is "gorgeous and intelligent" and so Drew Barrymore has been chosen the new face for UK fashion label New Look.
Concerning that role, the 32-year-old actress will front the new Gold Collection for the clothes shop besides also be featured on posters modeling signature pieces from the range.
The 34-piece collection, by British Fashion Designer of the Year Giles, includes dresses, jackets, shoes and jewelry, all of which carries his trademark prints, as well as giant polka dots, geometric patterns, tiger graphics plus sharp edges.
The collection is the first of four ranges, with summer, autumn/winter and Christmas party offerings all in the pipeline. Get the view on the "Gold by Giles" at newlook.co.uk.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'