Drew Barrymore Is Modeling for UK Fashion Label New Look
Top designer Giles Deacon credited her as the ideal choice to launch his creations because she is "gorgeous and intelligent" and so Drew Barrymore has been chosen the new face for UK fashion label New Look.
Concerning that role, the 32-year-old actress will front the new Gold Collection for the clothes shop besides also be featured on posters modeling signature pieces from the range.
The 34-piece collection, by British Fashion Designer of the Year Giles, includes dresses, jackets, shoes and jewelry, all of which carries his trademark prints, as well as giant polka dots, geometric patterns, tiger graphics plus sharp edges.
The collection is the first of four ranges, with summer, autumn/winter and Christmas party offerings all in the pipeline. Get the view on the "Gold by Giles" at newlook.co.uk.
More Drew Barrymore News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour