Gwen Stefani Shows Alter Ego in New Video
Fans can see the other side of Gwen Stefani in her next video "4 in the Morning". Made in concept of rage and frustration, the video will focus on the lyrics, and not so much in the styling. "It's just really more about the emotion of the song. It's going to be one of those videos that everything happens on-set, really," said her.
Working again with Sophie Muller who collaborated with her in "Wind It Up", both agreed to make it a 'bed scene' where Stefani will be pacing here and there, singing to the camera and taking on arguments with lover which will send off anger and tears all over the place.
Upon the song writing, Stefani claims that it defines a moment for her. She stated, "Although I wrote it over several moments in my life. I had originally started it before I got pregnant, and then I threw it away, and then I found it again after I had Kingston, and I started listening to it and I was like, 'Oh my God, this song is really good!'" Her band mate from No Doubt, Tony Kanal then helped her finishing the song.
Claimed to be her favorite song from the album "The Sweet Escape" (2006), she does not exactly know why it always brings a little 'ping' in her heart, "It's just one of those songs that I want to rewind and rewind. It's the one you can put in your car late at night and sing really loud."
More Gwen Stefani News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018