Hughes Brothers Get Frozen Because of "Ice Man"
Putting an end to their long hiatus from film directing, twin brothers Allen and Albert Hughes have scored deals to helm “Ice Man”, a biopic of Mafia hitman Richard "Ice Man" Kuklinski.
Based on Philip Carlo’s book "The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer", the flick is likely to depict Kuklinski’s account of life on how he became a prolific contract killer for the Gambino family while keeping his occupation a secret from his wife and three children in New Jersey. On board to produce are Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Jason Blum.
"He is one of the darkest, most brutal and complicated killers in contemporary organized crime," said Blum on Kuklinski. "He was a serial killer who found the perfect calling, carrying out hits for the Mafia."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son