Hughes Brothers Get Frozen Because of "Ice Man"
Putting an end to their long hiatus from film directing, twin brothers Allen and Albert Hughes have scored deals to helm “Ice Man”, a biopic of Mafia hitman Richard "Ice Man" Kuklinski.
Based on Philip Carlo’s book "The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer", the flick is likely to depict Kuklinski’s account of life on how he became a prolific contract killer for the Gambino family while keeping his occupation a secret from his wife and three children in New Jersey. On board to produce are Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Jason Blum.
"He is one of the darkest, most brutal and complicated killers in contemporary organized crime," said Blum on Kuklinski. "He was a serial killer who found the perfect calling, carrying out hits for the Mafia."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7