Hughes Brothers Get Frozen Because of "Ice Man"
Putting an end to their long hiatus from film directing, twin brothers Allen and Albert Hughes have scored deals to helm “Ice Man”, a biopic of Mafia hitman Richard "Ice Man" Kuklinski.
Based on Philip Carlo’s book "The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer", the flick is likely to depict Kuklinski’s account of life on how he became a prolific contract killer for the Gambino family while keeping his occupation a secret from his wife and three children in New Jersey. On board to produce are Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Jason Blum.
"He is one of the darkest, most brutal and complicated killers in contemporary organized crime," said Blum on Kuklinski. "He was a serial killer who found the perfect calling, carrying out hits for the Mafia."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3