Hughes Brothers Get Frozen Because of "Ice Man"
Putting an end to their long hiatus from film directing, twin brothers Allen and Albert Hughes have scored deals to helm “Ice Man”, a biopic of Mafia hitman Richard "Ice Man" Kuklinski.
Based on Philip Carlo’s book "The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer", the flick is likely to depict Kuklinski’s account of life on how he became a prolific contract killer for the Gambino family while keeping his occupation a secret from his wife and three children in New Jersey. On board to produce are Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Jason Blum.
"He is one of the darkest, most brutal and complicated killers in contemporary organized crime," said Blum on Kuklinski. "He was a serial killer who found the perfect calling, carrying out hits for the Mafia."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding