Hughes Brothers Get Frozen Because of "Ice Man"
Putting an end to their long hiatus from film directing, twin brothers Allen and Albert Hughes have scored deals to helm “Ice Man”, a biopic of Mafia hitman Richard "Ice Man" Kuklinski.
Based on Philip Carlo’s book "The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer", the flick is likely to depict Kuklinski’s account of life on how he became a prolific contract killer for the Gambino family while keeping his occupation a secret from his wife and three children in New Jersey. On board to produce are Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Jason Blum.
"He is one of the darkest, most brutal and complicated killers in contemporary organized crime," said Blum on Kuklinski. "He was a serial killer who found the perfect calling, carrying out hits for the Mafia."
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'