Rapper LL Cool J in Negotiations to Endorse "Chapstick"
LL Cool J is expanding his career into the world of advertisement. The rapper is in talks to represent popular lip balm brand, Chapstick.
Per Brand Week magazine, it is claimed that the negotiations are part of a brand extension strategy for artists LL Cool J and 50 Cent, which is being launched by Violator Artist Management. It is said in the publication both LL and 50 Cent are looking forward to expand their celebrity status through new endorsement deals.
In addition to be the face of "Chapstick", LL also is seeking to endorse a vitamin supplement to capitalize on his popularity in the fitness/training market, since his book "LL Cool J's Platinum Body" hit stores December last year.
Elsewhere, 50 Cent is in negotiations with Glaceau Vitaminwater to star in the company's first national TV ad campaign and new nationwide print advertising campaign. He will, moreover, release a new energy drink this year.
In case of music, 50 Cent is executive producing LL's 13th album "Exit 13," which hits stores in May, while is about having his album "Before I Self Destruct" hits the stores in June.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?