Rapper LL Cool J in Negotiations to Endorse "Chapstick"
LL Cool J is expanding his career into the world of advertisement. The rapper is in talks to represent popular lip balm brand, Chapstick.
Per Brand Week magazine, it is claimed that the negotiations are part of a brand extension strategy for artists LL Cool J and 50 Cent, which is being launched by Violator Artist Management. It is said in the publication both LL and 50 Cent are looking forward to expand their celebrity status through new endorsement deals.
In addition to be the face of "Chapstick", LL also is seeking to endorse a vitamin supplement to capitalize on his popularity in the fitness/training market, since his book "LL Cool J's Platinum Body" hit stores December last year.
Elsewhere, 50 Cent is in negotiations with Glaceau Vitaminwater to star in the company's first national TV ad campaign and new nationwide print advertising campaign. He will, moreover, release a new energy drink this year.
In case of music, 50 Cent is executive producing LL's 13th album "Exit 13," which hits stores in May, while is about having his album "Before I Self Destruct" hits the stores in June.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift