Rapper LL Cool J in Negotiations to Endorse "Chapstick"
LL Cool J is expanding his career into the world of advertisement. The rapper is in talks to represent popular lip balm brand, Chapstick.
Per Brand Week magazine, it is claimed that the negotiations are part of a brand extension strategy for artists LL Cool J and 50 Cent, which is being launched by Violator Artist Management. It is said in the publication both LL and 50 Cent are looking forward to expand their celebrity status through new endorsement deals.
In addition to be the face of "Chapstick", LL also is seeking to endorse a vitamin supplement to capitalize on his popularity in the fitness/training market, since his book "LL Cool J's Platinum Body" hit stores December last year.
Elsewhere, 50 Cent is in negotiations with Glaceau Vitaminwater to star in the company's first national TV ad campaign and new nationwide print advertising campaign. He will, moreover, release a new energy drink this year.
In case of music, 50 Cent is executive producing LL's 13th album "Exit 13," which hits stores in May, while is about having his album "Before I Self Destruct" hits the stores in June.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami