Rapper LL Cool J in Negotiations to Endorse "Chapstick"
LL Cool J is expanding his career into the world of advertisement. The rapper is in talks to represent popular lip balm brand, Chapstick.
Per Brand Week magazine, it is claimed that the negotiations are part of a brand extension strategy for artists LL Cool J and 50 Cent, which is being launched by Violator Artist Management. It is said in the publication both LL and 50 Cent are looking forward to expand their celebrity status through new endorsement deals.
In addition to be the face of "Chapstick", LL also is seeking to endorse a vitamin supplement to capitalize on his popularity in the fitness/training market, since his book "LL Cool J's Platinum Body" hit stores December last year.
Elsewhere, 50 Cent is in negotiations with Glaceau Vitaminwater to star in the company's first national TV ad campaign and new nationwide print advertising campaign. He will, moreover, release a new energy drink this year.
In case of music, 50 Cent is executive producing LL's 13th album "Exit 13," which hits stores in May, while is about having his album "Before I Self Destruct" hits the stores in June.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March