Rapper LL Cool J in Negotiations to Endorse "Chapstick"
LL Cool J is expanding his career into the world of advertisement. The rapper is in talks to represent popular lip balm brand, Chapstick.
Per Brand Week magazine, it is claimed that the negotiations are part of a brand extension strategy for artists LL Cool J and 50 Cent, which is being launched by Violator Artist Management. It is said in the publication both LL and 50 Cent are looking forward to expand their celebrity status through new endorsement deals.
In addition to be the face of "Chapstick", LL also is seeking to endorse a vitamin supplement to capitalize on his popularity in the fitness/training market, since his book "LL Cool J's Platinum Body" hit stores December last year.
Elsewhere, 50 Cent is in negotiations with Glaceau Vitaminwater to star in the company's first national TV ad campaign and new nationwide print advertising campaign. He will, moreover, release a new energy drink this year.
In case of music, 50 Cent is executive producing LL's 13th album "Exit 13," which hits stores in May, while is about having his album "Before I Self Destruct" hits the stores in June.
More LL Cool J News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?