Avril Lavigne's Personal Details on "The Best Damn Thing"
Releasing third album titled "The Best Damn Thing" on April 17, 2007 Avril Lavigne is ready to take off her baggy pants and put on several more various outfits. Claiming she does not have a theme for her new record, Avril definitely is offering a more colorful approach compared to previous albums.
Dr. Luke, Deryck Whibley and Butch Walker are among several notorious names incorporated to engage in this album. Travis Barker of the band +44 has also contributed his drumming demo in this album. Speaking on the making of the record, the newly wed exposes the availability of love songs because it is 'what she is feeling now'. "Of course, I still have my boy-bashing songs, but they're very playful. So the record is really fun and cool and different and honestly, I think it's my best record yet. I can say that with confidence."
The total number of songs included in this album is 15 with the single "Girlfriend" set on top of the release list and scheduled on January 29. However, due to the demanding popularity of the other single titled "Keep Holding On", the release has been postponed yet the video is aired on February 26. For her other new songs such as "I Can Do Better", "When You're Gone", and "Everything Back But You" log on to music.aol.com.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'