Avril Lavigne's Personal Details on "The Best Damn Thing"
Releasing third album titled "The Best Damn Thing" on April 17, 2007 Avril Lavigne is ready to take off her baggy pants and put on several more various outfits. Claiming she does not have a theme for her new record, Avril definitely is offering a more colorful approach compared to previous albums.
Dr. Luke, Deryck Whibley and Butch Walker are among several notorious names incorporated to engage in this album. Travis Barker of the band +44 has also contributed his drumming demo in this album. Speaking on the making of the record, the newly wed exposes the availability of love songs because it is 'what she is feeling now'. "Of course, I still have my boy-bashing songs, but they're very playful. So the record is really fun and cool and different and honestly, I think it's my best record yet. I can say that with confidence."
The total number of songs included in this album is 15 with the single "Girlfriend" set on top of the release list and scheduled on January 29. However, due to the demanding popularity of the other single titled "Keep Holding On", the release has been postponed yet the video is aired on February 26. For her other new songs such as "I Can Do Better", "When You're Gone", and "Everything Back But You" log on to music.aol.com.
More Avril Lavigne News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star