Stars Glow in the "Dark"
Listing up more names in its cast, "The Dark Is Rising" has satisfyingly added a number of actors into the lineup following the inclusion of Ian McShane, Alexander Ludwig, and Frances Conroy. Those submitted include Gregory Smith of "Everwood" fame, "Heroes" star Christopher Eccleston, Amelia Warner, Emma Lockhart, Gary Entin, Edmund Entin, Jonathan Jackson, and John Benjamin Hickey, who was recently seen in "Flags of Our Fathers."
All will come under the direction of David Cunningham who will helm from script written by John Hodge. Smith will play the older brother of Ludwig's character, an edgy young man with piercings and tattoos who questions their father's authority, while Eccleston is set to portray the movie's villain, the Rider.
Based on the second of Susan Cooper's five-book series of the same title, "Dark" concerns a youth named Will Stanton who realizes that he is charged with saving the world after finding out his true identity of being the last member of a group of immortal warriors named the "Old Ones". Production starts this month in Romania under 20th Century Fox and Walden Media banner to meet a September 28, 2007 release date.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart