Stars Glow in the "Dark"
Listing up more names in its cast, "The Dark Is Rising" has satisfyingly added a number of actors into the lineup following the inclusion of Ian McShane, Alexander Ludwig, and Frances Conroy. Those submitted include Gregory Smith of "Everwood" fame, "Heroes" star Christopher Eccleston, Amelia Warner, Emma Lockhart, Gary Entin, Edmund Entin, Jonathan Jackson, and John Benjamin Hickey, who was recently seen in "Flags of Our Fathers."
All will come under the direction of David Cunningham who will helm from script written by John Hodge. Smith will play the older brother of Ludwig's character, an edgy young man with piercings and tattoos who questions their father's authority, while Eccleston is set to portray the movie's villain, the Rider.
Based on the second of Susan Cooper's five-book series of the same title, "Dark" concerns a youth named Will Stanton who realizes that he is charged with saving the world after finding out his true identity of being the last member of a group of immortal warriors named the "Old Ones". Production starts this month in Romania under 20th Century Fox and Walden Media banner to meet a September 28, 2007 release date.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3