Stars Glow in the "Dark"
Listing up more names in its cast, "The Dark Is Rising" has satisfyingly added a number of actors into the lineup following the inclusion of Ian McShane, Alexander Ludwig, and Frances Conroy. Those submitted include Gregory Smith of "Everwood" fame, "Heroes" star Christopher Eccleston, Amelia Warner, Emma Lockhart, Gary Entin, Edmund Entin, Jonathan Jackson, and John Benjamin Hickey, who was recently seen in "Flags of Our Fathers."
All will come under the direction of David Cunningham who will helm from script written by John Hodge. Smith will play the older brother of Ludwig's character, an edgy young man with piercings and tattoos who questions their father's authority, while Eccleston is set to portray the movie's villain, the Rider.
Based on the second of Susan Cooper's five-book series of the same title, "Dark" concerns a youth named Will Stanton who realizes that he is charged with saving the world after finding out his true identity of being the last member of a group of immortal warriors named the "Old Ones". Production starts this month in Romania under 20th Century Fox and Walden Media banner to meet a September 28, 2007 release date.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris