A Sneak Peek on the Inside of Anna Nicole Smith's Refrigerator
Here we bring you all up-date news on Anna Nicole Smith's death. While an autopsy performed could yet immediately determine what killed the former Playboy Playmate, a photo obtained by TMZ of the inside of Smith's refrigerator taken after she died, and the contents may lead all of us to come to an early speculation on what actually killed her.
In the photo, as shown by TMZ, it is obvious to everyone that the mini-fridge in Smith's Bahamas home bedroom contained methadone, cans of Slim-Fast, several bottles of TRIMSPA, Miracle 2000 (marketed as a nutritional supplement for "today's active lifestyle"), French's Worcestershire Sauce, yogurt and spray butter. In addition to all, there are also vials of injectable medicines.
Despite all, Smith's autopsy performed Friday morning Feb 9th shows no evidence that her death was a crime. In a press conference, the medical examiner said no pills were found in her stomach, although the final determination of the cause of death will take another three to five weeks. The medical examiner, moreover, did rule out any physical injury but said the death could only be attributed to natural or chemical causes.
Just keep it here to make sure you won't miss any further details on the tragic incident.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'