A Sneak Peek on the Inside of Anna Nicole Smith's Refrigerator
Here we bring you all up-date news on Anna Nicole Smith's death. While an autopsy performed could yet immediately determine what killed the former Playboy Playmate, a photo obtained by TMZ of the inside of Smith's refrigerator taken after she died, and the contents may lead all of us to come to an early speculation on what actually killed her.
In the photo, as shown by TMZ, it is obvious to everyone that the mini-fridge in Smith's Bahamas home bedroom contained methadone, cans of Slim-Fast, several bottles of TRIMSPA, Miracle 2000 (marketed as a nutritional supplement for "today's active lifestyle"), French's Worcestershire Sauce, yogurt and spray butter. In addition to all, there are also vials of injectable medicines.
Despite all, Smith's autopsy performed Friday morning Feb 9th shows no evidence that her death was a crime. In a press conference, the medical examiner said no pills were found in her stomach, although the final determination of the cause of death will take another three to five weeks. The medical examiner, moreover, did rule out any physical injury but said the death could only be attributed to natural or chemical causes.
Just keep it here to make sure you won't miss any further details on the tragic incident.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?