Macy Gray Plans "Big" Release on March 27th
It's been four years that Macy Gray doesn't release any single album. Though so, the R&B singer is planning to have a "Big" release on March 27th later this year.
"Big", a follow up to Grey's 2003 "The Trouble With Being Myself," boasts production from will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas, and Justin Timberlake, both of whom also provide guest performances on the project.
Some other notable names involved in the making of the LP, including Stacy Ferguson, Natalie Cole, Nas, as well as producers Ron Fair, Jared, and Whitey.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group