Macy Gray Plans "Big" Release on March 27th
It's been four years that Macy Gray doesn't release any single album. Though so, the R&B singer is planning to have a "Big" release on March 27th later this year.
"Big", a follow up to Grey's 2003 "The Trouble With Being Myself," boasts production from will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas, and Justin Timberlake, both of whom also provide guest performances on the project.
Some other notable names involved in the making of the LP, including Stacy Ferguson, Natalie Cole, Nas, as well as producers Ron Fair, Jared, and Whitey.
More Macy Gray News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory