Macy Gray Plans "Big" Release on March 27th
It's been four years that Macy Gray doesn't release any single album. Though so, the R&B singer is planning to have a "Big" release on March 27th later this year.
"Big", a follow up to Grey's 2003 "The Trouble With Being Myself," boasts production from will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas, and Justin Timberlake, both of whom also provide guest performances on the project.
Some other notable names involved in the making of the LP, including Stacy Ferguson, Natalie Cole, Nas, as well as producers Ron Fair, Jared, and Whitey.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik