Macy Gray Plans "Big" Release on March 27th
It's been four years that Macy Gray doesn't release any single album. Though so, the R&B singer is planning to have a "Big" release on March 27th later this year.
"Big", a follow up to Grey's 2003 "The Trouble With Being Myself," boasts production from will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas, and Justin Timberlake, both of whom also provide guest performances on the project.
Some other notable names involved in the making of the LP, including Stacy Ferguson, Natalie Cole, Nas, as well as producers Ron Fair, Jared, and Whitey.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video