Macy Gray Plans "Big" Release on March 27th
It's been four years that Macy Gray doesn't release any single album. Though so, the R&B singer is planning to have a "Big" release on March 27th later this year.
"Big", a follow up to Grey's 2003 "The Trouble With Being Myself," boasts production from will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas, and Justin Timberlake, both of whom also provide guest performances on the project.
Some other notable names involved in the making of the LP, including Stacy Ferguson, Natalie Cole, Nas, as well as producers Ron Fair, Jared, and Whitey.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard