Stars Land Disney's World's Year of A Million Dreams Campaign
No, he isn't the only one. David Beckham is just one besides the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Beyonce Knowles to land the advertising campaign of Disney and Walt Disney's "World's Year of a Million Dreams."
Beckham is featured as Prince Philip in "Sleeping Beauty", elsewhere Johansson and Beyonce have their own different parts. As of Scarlett, the actress is photographed as Cinderella, wearing a designer ball gown and a diamond tiara, featured in the ad running slipperless down a staircase, while the castle she has just left can be seen in the background.
Beyonce, additionally, plays Alice from "Alice in Wonderland." The singer is seen sitting in a whirling teacup accompanied by singer Lyle Lovett as the March Hare and actor Oliver Platt as the Mad Hatter.
The advertising campaign, shots by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz, will appear in the March issues of Vogue, Vanity Fair, W, GQ, Conde Nast Traveller, Cookie and The New Yorker. In the meantime, Leibovitz is still looking for other celebrities for the parts of Peter Pan, the Little Mermaid, Snow White and other popular characters.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic