Stars Land Disney's World's Year of A Million Dreams Campaign
No, he isn't the only one. David Beckham is just one besides the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Beyonce Knowles to land the advertising campaign of Disney and Walt Disney's "World's Year of a Million Dreams."
Beckham is featured as Prince Philip in "Sleeping Beauty", elsewhere Johansson and Beyonce have their own different parts. As of Scarlett, the actress is photographed as Cinderella, wearing a designer ball gown and a diamond tiara, featured in the ad running slipperless down a staircase, while the castle she has just left can be seen in the background.
Beyonce, additionally, plays Alice from "Alice in Wonderland." The singer is seen sitting in a whirling teacup accompanied by singer Lyle Lovett as the March Hare and actor Oliver Platt as the Mad Hatter.
The advertising campaign, shots by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz, will appear in the March issues of Vogue, Vanity Fair, W, GQ, Conde Nast Traveller, Cookie and The New Yorker. In the meantime, Leibovitz is still looking for other celebrities for the parts of Peter Pan, the Little Mermaid, Snow White and other popular characters.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie