"300" Gets IMAX Treatment
Fully understands the great advantage of placing its epic project "300" on more sophisticated theaters, Warner Bros. Picture has officially announced that the Zack Snyder-directed feature will also come to IMAX theaters on March 9, 2007, the scheduled date for the flick's release in conventional theaters.
"Warner Bros. Pictures and the filmmakers are very excited to bring this unique cinematic experience to both conventional and IMAX theatres this spring," Warner Bros.' President of Domestic Distribution Dan Fellman stated. "The immersive IMAX Experience will transform this film, offering audiences an alternative way to view this highly-charged picture."
The first feature motion picture to open in IMAX theaters this year, "300" is a big screen adaptation of Frank Miller's graphic novel of the same title which presents a ferocious retelling of the ancient battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Snyder also wrote the script alongside Michael Gordon and Kurt Johnstad with Mark Canton, Bernie Goldmann, Gianni Nunnari, and Jeffrey Silver all producing.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion