"300" Gets IMAX Treatment
Fully understands the great advantage of placing its epic project "300" on more sophisticated theaters, Warner Bros. Picture has officially announced that the Zack Snyder-directed feature will also come to IMAX theaters on March 9, 2007, the scheduled date for the flick's release in conventional theaters.
"Warner Bros. Pictures and the filmmakers are very excited to bring this unique cinematic experience to both conventional and IMAX theatres this spring," Warner Bros.' President of Domestic Distribution Dan Fellman stated. "The immersive IMAX Experience will transform this film, offering audiences an alternative way to view this highly-charged picture."
The first feature motion picture to open in IMAX theaters this year, "300" is a big screen adaptation of Frank Miller's graphic novel of the same title which presents a ferocious retelling of the ancient battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Snyder also wrote the script alongside Michael Gordon and Kurt Johnstad with Mark Canton, Bernie Goldmann, Gianni Nunnari, and Jeffrey Silver all producing.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung