"300" Gets IMAX Treatment
Fully understands the great advantage of placing its epic project "300" on more sophisticated theaters, Warner Bros. Picture has officially announced that the Zack Snyder-directed feature will also come to IMAX theaters on March 9, 2007, the scheduled date for the flick's release in conventional theaters.
"Warner Bros. Pictures and the filmmakers are very excited to bring this unique cinematic experience to both conventional and IMAX theatres this spring," Warner Bros.' President of Domestic Distribution Dan Fellman stated. "The immersive IMAX Experience will transform this film, offering audiences an alternative way to view this highly-charged picture."
The first feature motion picture to open in IMAX theaters this year, "300" is a big screen adaptation of Frank Miller's graphic novel of the same title which presents a ferocious retelling of the ancient battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Snyder also wrote the script alongside Michael Gordon and Kurt Johnstad with Mark Canton, Bernie Goldmann, Gianni Nunnari, and Jeffrey Silver all producing.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation