Demi Moore Posed Naked, But Not in the Nude, for A Photo Shoot
Celebrating her 41st birthday, Demi Moore gave herself the best present ever. A naked photo shoot.
Her being naked for the photo shoot, though might be her last, has actually met a disagreement from hubby Ashton Kutcher. Nonetheless, the actress insisted to do it that he then gave it a green light, but ordered that there be "no nudes".
For the sake of the photo shoot, Ashton hired famous photographer Mario Testino to come to their home and take a set of intimate portraits of Demi. It is said that one of the photos was then used for the photographer's latest book "Let Me In."
Demi confessed in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, "Of course Ashton said, 'No nudes', and the first thing Mario said to us is 'Let's get naked. Mario has an incredible sense of play, which makes the experience more enjoyable."
More Demi Moore News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son