Demi Moore Posed Naked, But Not in the Nude, for A Photo Shoot
Celebrating her 41st birthday, Demi Moore gave herself the best present ever. A naked photo shoot.
Her being naked for the photo shoot, though might be her last, has actually met a disagreement from hubby Ashton Kutcher. Nonetheless, the actress insisted to do it that he then gave it a green light, but ordered that there be "no nudes".
For the sake of the photo shoot, Ashton hired famous photographer Mario Testino to come to their home and take a set of intimate portraits of Demi. It is said that one of the photos was then used for the photographer's latest book "Let Me In."
Demi confessed in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, "Of course Ashton said, 'No nudes', and the first thing Mario said to us is 'Let's get naked. Mario has an incredible sense of play, which makes the experience more enjoyable."
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos