Demi Moore Posed Naked, But Not in the Nude, for A Photo Shoot
Celebrating her 41st birthday, Demi Moore gave herself the best present ever. A naked photo shoot.
Her being naked for the photo shoot, though might be her last, has actually met a disagreement from hubby Ashton Kutcher. Nonetheless, the actress insisted to do it that he then gave it a green light, but ordered that there be "no nudes".
For the sake of the photo shoot, Ashton hired famous photographer Mario Testino to come to their home and take a set of intimate portraits of Demi. It is said that one of the photos was then used for the photographer's latest book "Let Me In."
Demi confessed in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, "Of course Ashton said, 'No nudes', and the first thing Mario said to us is 'Let's get naked. Mario has an incredible sense of play, which makes the experience more enjoyable."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert