Demi Moore Posed Naked, But Not in the Nude, for A Photo Shoot
Celebrating her 41st birthday, Demi Moore gave herself the best present ever. A naked photo shoot.
Her being naked for the photo shoot, though might be her last, has actually met a disagreement from hubby Ashton Kutcher. Nonetheless, the actress insisted to do it that he then gave it a green light, but ordered that there be "no nudes".
For the sake of the photo shoot, Ashton hired famous photographer Mario Testino to come to their home and take a set of intimate portraits of Demi. It is said that one of the photos was then used for the photographer's latest book "Let Me In."
Demi confessed in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, "Of course Ashton said, 'No nudes', and the first thing Mario said to us is 'Let's get naked. Mario has an incredible sense of play, which makes the experience more enjoyable."
More Demi Moore News
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot