Demi Moore Posed Naked, But Not in the Nude, for A Photo Shoot
Celebrating her 41st birthday, Demi Moore gave herself the best present ever. A naked photo shoot.
Her being naked for the photo shoot, though might be her last, has actually met a disagreement from hubby Ashton Kutcher. Nonetheless, the actress insisted to do it that he then gave it a green light, but ordered that there be "no nudes".
For the sake of the photo shoot, Ashton hired famous photographer Mario Testino to come to their home and take a set of intimate portraits of Demi. It is said that one of the photos was then used for the photographer's latest book "Let Me In."
Demi confessed in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, "Of course Ashton said, 'No nudes', and the first thing Mario said to us is 'Let's get naked. Mario has an incredible sense of play, which makes the experience more enjoyable."
More Demi Moore News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'