50 Cent Has Ventured Into the World of Publishing
50 Cent has turned his attention into the literary world. The rapper attended a book signing at New York's Borders bookstore Thursday January 4th to mark the launch of a series of fictional books, based on former members of his group G-Unit, he has co-written.
The titles already been released include "Death Before Dishonor", "Baby Brother" and "The Ski Mask Way". The first three novellas to be published in collaboration with MTV and Pocket Books are said to represent merely the beginning of Fiddy's story.
Said openly that he wants to take the novellas "to the top of the literary world," 50 Cent is credited with writing the books, along with writers Nikki Turner and K. Elliot.
More 50 Cent News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show