50 Cent Has Ventured Into the World of Publishing
50 Cent has turned his attention into the literary world. The rapper attended a book signing at New York's Borders bookstore Thursday January 4th to mark the launch of a series of fictional books, based on former members of his group G-Unit, he has co-written.
The titles already been released include "Death Before Dishonor", "Baby Brother" and "The Ski Mask Way". The first three novellas to be published in collaboration with MTV and Pocket Books are said to represent merely the beginning of Fiddy's story.
Said openly that he wants to take the novellas "to the top of the literary world," 50 Cent is credited with writing the books, along with writers Nikki Turner and K. Elliot.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen