50 Cent Has Ventured Into the World of Publishing
50 Cent has turned his attention into the literary world. The rapper attended a book signing at New York's Borders bookstore Thursday January 4th to mark the launch of a series of fictional books, based on former members of his group G-Unit, he has co-written.
The titles already been released include "Death Before Dishonor", "Baby Brother" and "The Ski Mask Way". The first three novellas to be published in collaboration with MTV and Pocket Books are said to represent merely the beginning of Fiddy's story.
Said openly that he wants to take the novellas "to the top of the literary world," 50 Cent is credited with writing the books, along with writers Nikki Turner and K. Elliot.
More 50 Cent News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash