50 Cent Has Ventured Into the World of Publishing
50 Cent has turned his attention into the literary world. The rapper attended a book signing at New York's Borders bookstore Thursday January 4th to mark the launch of a series of fictional books, based on former members of his group G-Unit, he has co-written.
The titles already been released include "Death Before Dishonor", "Baby Brother" and "The Ski Mask Way". The first three novellas to be published in collaboration with MTV and Pocket Books are said to represent merely the beginning of Fiddy's story.
Said openly that he wants to take the novellas "to the top of the literary world," 50 Cent is credited with writing the books, along with writers Nikki Turner and K. Elliot.
More 50 Cent News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?