Julia Roberts Is Expecting Her Third Baby
Oscar winning actress, Julia Roberts, and husband Danny Moder, a 37-year-old cameraman, are expecting their third child. The baby who is due to this summer is first reported in New York Post's Page Six column and was told by Julia's publicist, Marcy Engelman.
The couple were married in July 2002 at Roberts' home in Taos, N.M. and already have twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus.
Julia Roberts was known for her role as Vivian Ward in "Pretty Woman" (1990) and won an Oscar through "Erin Brockovich" (2000). She will be seen in drama "Charlie Wilson's War" with Tom Hanks. The flick is directed by Mike Nichols and is scheduled to be release in Dec 2007.
More Julia Roberts News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch