Julia Roberts Is Expecting Her Third Baby
Oscar winning actress, Julia Roberts, and husband Danny Moder, a 37-year-old cameraman, are expecting their third child. The baby who is due to this summer is first reported in New York Post's Page Six column and was told by Julia's publicist, Marcy Engelman.
The couple were married in July 2002 at Roberts' home in Taos, N.M. and already have twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus.
Julia Roberts was known for her role as Vivian Ward in "Pretty Woman" (1990) and won an Oscar through "Erin Brockovich" (2000). She will be seen in drama "Charlie Wilson's War" with Tom Hanks. The flick is directed by Mike Nichols and is scheduled to be release in Dec 2007.
More Julia Roberts News
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer