Julia Roberts Is Expecting Her Third Baby
Oscar winning actress, Julia Roberts, and husband Danny Moder, a 37-year-old cameraman, are expecting their third child. The baby who is due to this summer is first reported in New York Post's Page Six column and was told by Julia's publicist, Marcy Engelman.
The couple were married in July 2002 at Roberts' home in Taos, N.M. and already have twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus.
Julia Roberts was known for her role as Vivian Ward in "Pretty Woman" (1990) and won an Oscar through "Erin Brockovich" (2000). She will be seen in drama "Charlie Wilson's War" with Tom Hanks. The flick is directed by Mike Nichols and is scheduled to be release in Dec 2007.
More Julia Roberts News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service