Julia Roberts Is Expecting Her Third Baby
Oscar winning actress, Julia Roberts, and husband Danny Moder, a 37-year-old cameraman, are expecting their third child. The baby who is due to this summer is first reported in New York Post's Page Six column and was told by Julia's publicist, Marcy Engelman.
The couple were married in July 2002 at Roberts' home in Taos, N.M. and already have twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus.
Julia Roberts was known for her role as Vivian Ward in "Pretty Woman" (1990) and won an Oscar through "Erin Brockovich" (2000). She will be seen in drama "Charlie Wilson's War" with Tom Hanks. The flick is directed by Mike Nichols and is scheduled to be release in Dec 2007.
More Julia Roberts News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media