Julia Roberts Is Expecting Her Third Baby
Oscar winning actress, Julia Roberts, and husband Danny Moder, a 37-year-old cameraman, are expecting their third child. The baby who is due to this summer is first reported in New York Post's Page Six column and was told by Julia's publicist, Marcy Engelman.
The couple were married in July 2002 at Roberts' home in Taos, N.M. and already have twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus.
Julia Roberts was known for her role as Vivian Ward in "Pretty Woman" (1990) and won an Oscar through "Erin Brockovich" (2000). She will be seen in drama "Charlie Wilson's War" with Tom Hanks. The flick is directed by Mike Nichols and is scheduled to be release in Dec 2007.
More Julia Roberts News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'