Eminem and Wife Divorce for Second Time
It's over between Eminem and wife Kimberley Mathers. The couple has their divorce finalized Tuesday Dec 19th, less than a year after they remarried.
Em and Kim reportedly agreed to divide property under terms of a private settlement and to share custody of their 10-year-old daughter, Hailie Jade Scott.
The couple "conducted themselves with dignity and respect" during a hearing at Macomb County Circuit Court, Chief Judge Antonio P. Viviano told Free Press.
Em and Kim first tied the knot on June 14th, 1999. They later divorced by October 11th, 2001 before then remarried on January 14th, 2006.
More Eminem News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'