Eminem and Wife Divorce for Second Time
It's over between Eminem and wife Kimberley Mathers. The couple has their divorce finalized Tuesday Dec 19th, less than a year after they remarried.
Em and Kim reportedly agreed to divide property under terms of a private settlement and to share custody of their 10-year-old daughter, Hailie Jade Scott.
The couple "conducted themselves with dignity and respect" during a hearing at Macomb County Circuit Court, Chief Judge Antonio P. Viviano told Free Press.
Em and Kim first tied the knot on June 14th, 1999. They later divorced by October 11th, 2001 before then remarried on January 14th, 2006.
More Eminem News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake