Eminem and Wife Divorce for Second Time
It's over between Eminem and wife Kimberley Mathers. The couple has their divorce finalized Tuesday Dec 19th, less than a year after they remarried.
Em and Kim reportedly agreed to divide property under terms of a private settlement and to share custody of their 10-year-old daughter, Hailie Jade Scott.
The couple "conducted themselves with dignity and respect" during a hearing at Macomb County Circuit Court, Chief Judge Antonio P. Viviano told Free Press.
Em and Kim first tied the knot on June 14th, 1999. They later divorced by October 11th, 2001 before then remarried on January 14th, 2006.
More Eminem News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked