Eminem and Wife Divorce for Second Time
It's over between Eminem and wife Kimberley Mathers. The couple has their divorce finalized Tuesday Dec 19th, less than a year after they remarried.
Em and Kim reportedly agreed to divide property under terms of a private settlement and to share custody of their 10-year-old daughter, Hailie Jade Scott.
The couple "conducted themselves with dignity and respect" during a hearing at Macomb County Circuit Court, Chief Judge Antonio P. Viviano told Free Press.
Em and Kim first tied the knot on June 14th, 1999. They later divorced by October 11th, 2001 before then remarried on January 14th, 2006.
More Eminem News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'