Eminem and Wife Divorce for Second Time
It's over between Eminem and wife Kimberley Mathers. The couple has their divorce finalized Tuesday Dec 19th, less than a year after they remarried.
Em and Kim reportedly agreed to divide property under terms of a private settlement and to share custody of their 10-year-old daughter, Hailie Jade Scott.
The couple "conducted themselves with dignity and respect" during a hearing at Macomb County Circuit Court, Chief Judge Antonio P. Viviano told Free Press.
Em and Kim first tied the knot on June 14th, 1999. They later divorced by October 11th, 2001 before then remarried on January 14th, 2006.
More Eminem News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'