Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd Become "Big Brothers"
Comedy duo Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd are about to appear together on the big screen. Production Weekly reports that the pair have already signed on to star in "Big Brothers", an edgy comedic feature of Universal Pictures production.
Tentatively slated to begin filming next April after previously eyeing a January 2007 start, the project revolves around two egotistical thirty-something bachelors who are ordered to join a Big Brothers program as part of their court-mandated community service.
Meanwhile, "The Girl Next Door" helmer Luke Greenfield is on duty to direct from script penned by Timothy Dowling as well as to produce together with Matthew Seigel.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation