Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd Become "Big Brothers"
Comedy duo Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd are about to appear together on the big screen. Production Weekly reports that the pair have already signed on to star in "Big Brothers", an edgy comedic feature of Universal Pictures production.
Tentatively slated to begin filming next April after previously eyeing a January 2007 start, the project revolves around two egotistical thirty-something bachelors who are ordered to join a Big Brothers program as part of their court-mandated community service.
Meanwhile, "The Girl Next Door" helmer Luke Greenfield is on duty to direct from script penned by Timothy Dowling as well as to produce together with Matthew Seigel.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie