Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd Become "Big Brothers"
Comedy duo Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd are about to appear together on the big screen. Production Weekly reports that the pair have already signed on to star in "Big Brothers", an edgy comedic feature of Universal Pictures production.
Tentatively slated to begin filming next April after previously eyeing a January 2007 start, the project revolves around two egotistical thirty-something bachelors who are ordered to join a Big Brothers program as part of their court-mandated community service.
Meanwhile, "The Girl Next Door" helmer Luke Greenfield is on duty to direct from script penned by Timothy Dowling as well as to produce together with Matthew Seigel.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie