Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd Become "Big Brothers"
Comedy duo Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd are about to appear together on the big screen. Production Weekly reports that the pair have already signed on to star in "Big Brothers", an edgy comedic feature of Universal Pictures production.
Tentatively slated to begin filming next April after previously eyeing a January 2007 start, the project revolves around two egotistical thirty-something bachelors who are ordered to join a Big Brothers program as part of their court-mandated community service.
Meanwhile, "The Girl Next Door" helmer Luke Greenfield is on duty to direct from script penned by Timothy Dowling as well as to produce together with Matthew Seigel.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'