Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd Become "Big Brothers"
Comedy duo Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd are about to appear together on the big screen. Production Weekly reports that the pair have already signed on to star in "Big Brothers", an edgy comedic feature of Universal Pictures production.
Tentatively slated to begin filming next April after previously eyeing a January 2007 start, the project revolves around two egotistical thirty-something bachelors who are ordered to join a Big Brothers program as part of their court-mandated community service.
Meanwhile, "The Girl Next Door" helmer Luke Greenfield is on duty to direct from script penned by Timothy Dowling as well as to produce together with Matthew Seigel.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert