Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Decided to Part Ways
Here's Hollywood's another break up, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn.
Report on their split was first made public by Page Six, as a friend of the couple told the publication they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
It is said further that Vaughn is working on "Fred Claus" in London and is alleged to have skipped to the country of Bulgaria for Thanksgiving, while Aniston reportedly spent the holiday in Los Angeles.
The paper, moreover, also reports that Vaughn traveled with pals to a Hungarian exotic dance club.
On their break up, reps for the couple tell People, "After Jennifer's trip to London several weeks ago, Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship, but continue to be good friends today."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius