Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Decided to Part Ways
Here's Hollywood's another break up, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn.
Report on their split was first made public by Page Six, as a friend of the couple told the publication they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
It is said further that Vaughn is working on "Fred Claus" in London and is alleged to have skipped to the country of Bulgaria for Thanksgiving, while Aniston reportedly spent the holiday in Los Angeles.
The paper, moreover, also reports that Vaughn traveled with pals to a Hungarian exotic dance club.
On their break up, reps for the couple tell People, "After Jennifer's trip to London several weeks ago, Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship, but continue to be good friends today."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!