Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Decided to Part Ways
Here's Hollywood's another break up, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn.
Report on their split was first made public by Page Six, as a friend of the couple told the publication they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
It is said further that Vaughn is working on "Fred Claus" in London and is alleged to have skipped to the country of Bulgaria for Thanksgiving, while Aniston reportedly spent the holiday in Los Angeles.
The paper, moreover, also reports that Vaughn traveled with pals to a Hungarian exotic dance club.
On their break up, reps for the couple tell People, "After Jennifer's trip to London several weeks ago, Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship, but continue to be good friends today."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video