Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Decided to Part Ways
Here's Hollywood's another break up, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn.
Report on their split was first made public by Page Six, as a friend of the couple told the publication they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
It is said further that Vaughn is working on "Fred Claus" in London and is alleged to have skipped to the country of Bulgaria for Thanksgiving, while Aniston reportedly spent the holiday in Los Angeles.
The paper, moreover, also reports that Vaughn traveled with pals to a Hungarian exotic dance club.
On their break up, reps for the couple tell People, "After Jennifer's trip to London several weeks ago, Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship, but continue to be good friends today."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes