Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Decided to Part Ways
Here's Hollywood's another break up, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn.
Report on their split was first made public by Page Six, as a friend of the couple told the publication they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
It is said further that Vaughn is working on "Fred Claus" in London and is alleged to have skipped to the country of Bulgaria for Thanksgiving, while Aniston reportedly spent the holiday in Los Angeles.
The paper, moreover, also reports that Vaughn traveled with pals to a Hungarian exotic dance club.
On their break up, reps for the couple tell People, "After Jennifer's trip to London several weeks ago, Jennifer and Vince mutually agreed to end their relationship, but continue to be good friends today."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?