Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards Are Officially Single
It's official, Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards are single again as they have their legal divorce finalized Thursday Nov 30th.
Sheen and Richards married on June 15, 2002 and have had two daughters, Sam J Estevez and Lola Rose Estevez. Richards then filed for divorce from Sheen in March 2005, when she was six months pregnant with their second child. During that time, it was likely that the two would like to reconcile, but in January, they filed legal papers asking a private arbitrator to handle their divorce.
Despite all, the couple's divorce is not yet complete as the spousal support and joint custody of their two children have yet been decided.
Aside from the divorce, Sheen has had a new girlfriend, actress/real estate investor Brooke Mueller, while Richards has been dating Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. With both parties already have their new companion by their side it seems that they will make it through the post-divorce.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!