Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards Are Officially Single
It's official, Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards are single again as they have their legal divorce finalized Thursday Nov 30th.
Sheen and Richards married on June 15, 2002 and have had two daughters, Sam J Estevez and Lola Rose Estevez. Richards then filed for divorce from Sheen in March 2005, when she was six months pregnant with their second child. During that time, it was likely that the two would like to reconcile, but in January, they filed legal papers asking a private arbitrator to handle their divorce.
Despite all, the couple's divorce is not yet complete as the spousal support and joint custody of their two children have yet been decided.
Aside from the divorce, Sheen has had a new girlfriend, actress/real estate investor Brooke Mueller, while Richards has been dating Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. With both parties already have their new companion by their side it seems that they will make it through the post-divorce.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test