Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards Are Officially Single
It's official, Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards are single again as they have their legal divorce finalized Thursday Nov 30th.
Sheen and Richards married on June 15, 2002 and have had two daughters, Sam J Estevez and Lola Rose Estevez. Richards then filed for divorce from Sheen in March 2005, when she was six months pregnant with their second child. During that time, it was likely that the two would like to reconcile, but in January, they filed legal papers asking a private arbitrator to handle their divorce.
Despite all, the couple's divorce is not yet complete as the spousal support and joint custody of their two children have yet been decided.
Aside from the divorce, Sheen has had a new girlfriend, actress/real estate investor Brooke Mueller, while Richards has been dating Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. With both parties already have their new companion by their side it seems that they will make it through the post-divorce.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'