Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards Are Officially Single
It's official, Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards are single again as they have their legal divorce finalized Thursday Nov 30th.
Sheen and Richards married on June 15, 2002 and have had two daughters, Sam J Estevez and Lola Rose Estevez. Richards then filed for divorce from Sheen in March 2005, when she was six months pregnant with their second child. During that time, it was likely that the two would like to reconcile, but in January, they filed legal papers asking a private arbitrator to handle their divorce.
Despite all, the couple's divorce is not yet complete as the spousal support and joint custody of their two children have yet been decided.
Aside from the divorce, Sheen has had a new girlfriend, actress/real estate investor Brooke Mueller, while Richards has been dating Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. With both parties already have their new companion by their side it seems that they will make it through the post-divorce.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars