Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards Are Officially Single
It's official, Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards are single again as they have their legal divorce finalized Thursday Nov 30th.
Sheen and Richards married on June 15, 2002 and have had two daughters, Sam J Estevez and Lola Rose Estevez. Richards then filed for divorce from Sheen in March 2005, when she was six months pregnant with their second child. During that time, it was likely that the two would like to reconcile, but in January, they filed legal papers asking a private arbitrator to handle their divorce.
Despite all, the couple's divorce is not yet complete as the spousal support and joint custody of their two children have yet been decided.
Aside from the divorce, Sheen has had a new girlfriend, actress/real estate investor Brooke Mueller, while Richards has been dating Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. With both parties already have their new companion by their side it seems that they will make it through the post-divorce.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective