Kimberly Stewart Denies Having Liver Disease
That she's having a liver disease is not right. Kimberly Stewart has blasted her rocker father, Rod Stewart's "big mouth" for saying she has liver disease related to too much alcohol.
She says, "I love my dad, but sometimes he has a big mouth and not just when he's singing. I don't have liver disease. I was exhausted from burning the candle at both ends. My doctor told me to cut back on drinking and smoking, which I have, and I feel so much better."
In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Rod said of his daughter, "She just discovered that she had a very serious liver illness from drinking too much." However, the singer's representative claimed he was quoted out of context and Kimberly is perfectly fine now.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly