Kimberly Stewart Denies Having Liver Disease
That she's having a liver disease is not right. Kimberly Stewart has blasted her rocker father, Rod Stewart's "big mouth" for saying she has liver disease related to too much alcohol.
She says, "I love my dad, but sometimes he has a big mouth and not just when he's singing. I don't have liver disease. I was exhausted from burning the candle at both ends. My doctor told me to cut back on drinking and smoking, which I have, and I feel so much better."
In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Rod said of his daughter, "She just discovered that she had a very serious liver illness from drinking too much." However, the singer's representative claimed he was quoted out of context and Kimberly is perfectly fine now.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online