Kimberly Stewart Denies Having Liver Disease
That she's having a liver disease is not right. Kimberly Stewart has blasted her rocker father, Rod Stewart's "big mouth" for saying she has liver disease related to too much alcohol.
She says, "I love my dad, but sometimes he has a big mouth and not just when he's singing. I don't have liver disease. I was exhausted from burning the candle at both ends. My doctor told me to cut back on drinking and smoking, which I have, and I feel so much better."
In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Rod said of his daughter, "She just discovered that she had a very serious liver illness from drinking too much." However, the singer's representative claimed he was quoted out of context and Kimberly is perfectly fine now.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift