Kimberly Stewart Denies Having Liver Disease
That she's having a liver disease is not right. Kimberly Stewart has blasted her rocker father, Rod Stewart's "big mouth" for saying she has liver disease related to too much alcohol.
She says, "I love my dad, but sometimes he has a big mouth and not just when he's singing. I don't have liver disease. I was exhausted from burning the candle at both ends. My doctor told me to cut back on drinking and smoking, which I have, and I feel so much better."
In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Rod said of his daughter, "She just discovered that she had a very serious liver illness from drinking too much." However, the singer's representative claimed he was quoted out of context and Kimberly is perfectly fine now.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors