Kimberly Stewart Denies Having Liver Disease
That she's having a liver disease is not right. Kimberly Stewart has blasted her rocker father, Rod Stewart's "big mouth" for saying she has liver disease related to too much alcohol.
She says, "I love my dad, but sometimes he has a big mouth and not just when he's singing. I don't have liver disease. I was exhausted from burning the candle at both ends. My doctor told me to cut back on drinking and smoking, which I have, and I feel so much better."
In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Rod said of his daughter, "She just discovered that she had a very serious liver illness from drinking too much." However, the singer's representative claimed he was quoted out of context and Kimberly is perfectly fine now.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them