Make-A-Wish Foundation Granted Mariah Carey Its Wish Icon Award
Pop singer Mariah Carey does know how to make good of her fortune, sharing it with others who are in need. And for all she's done, the Make-A-Wish Foundation granted her its Wish Icon Award.
Carey picked up the award at the seventh annual Make-A-Wish Foundation ceremony held at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Hollywood on Friday November 17th.
Wish Icon Award is the organization's greatest honor in recognition of Carey commitment and generous donations to their cause and to make the dreams of many sick and deprived children come true.
More Mariah Carey News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding