Make-A-Wish Foundation Granted Mariah Carey Its Wish Icon Award
Pop singer Mariah Carey does know how to make good of her fortune, sharing it with others who are in need. And for all she's done, the Make-A-Wish Foundation granted her its Wish Icon Award.
Carey picked up the award at the seventh annual Make-A-Wish Foundation ceremony held at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Hollywood on Friday November 17th.
Wish Icon Award is the organization's greatest honor in recognition of Carey commitment and generous donations to their cause and to make the dreams of many sick and deprived children come true.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test