Kirstie Alley to Pose in Bikini on Upcoming "Oprah Winfrey Show"
Kirstie Alley to pose in bikini. Can you believe that? This just in. The once-overweight actress is set to pose in her bikini on Monday's Nov 6th "Oprah Winfrey Show".
It's been nearly a year that Kirstie on Nov 7th, 2005 appeared on Oprah Winfrey's talk show, saying she was inspired by a guest who had lost 70 lbs. and went on to win a Miss Bikini America pageant. She said "You know how I said every 15 pounds I have to challenge myself? I'm thinking this would be a really good challenge. If I don't make it, I'm really sorry. You can all come over to my house and see me in a bikini. But I think that would be a grand challenge."
On why she wants to pose in bikini on Oprah, Kirstie explained "The most important reason I want to wear a bikini on Oprah, however, is because if I, a 55-year-old woman, can look even halfway decent, imagine how all of you could look in a bikini. Hell, I'll never look like Giselle, I never did! But maybe close to Bridget Jones or a Dove girl or something that is just fine and healthy and happy, with no surgery, no lipo and no drugs, that's saying something!"
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio