Kirstie Alley to Pose in Bikini on Upcoming "Oprah Winfrey Show"
Kirstie Alley to pose in bikini. Can you believe that? This just in. The once-overweight actress is set to pose in her bikini on Monday's Nov 6th "Oprah Winfrey Show".
It's been nearly a year that Kirstie on Nov 7th, 2005 appeared on Oprah Winfrey's talk show, saying she was inspired by a guest who had lost 70 lbs. and went on to win a Miss Bikini America pageant. She said "You know how I said every 15 pounds I have to challenge myself? I'm thinking this would be a really good challenge. If I don't make it, I'm really sorry. You can all come over to my house and see me in a bikini. But I think that would be a grand challenge."
On why she wants to pose in bikini on Oprah, Kirstie explained "The most important reason I want to wear a bikini on Oprah, however, is because if I, a 55-year-old woman, can look even halfway decent, imagine how all of you could look in a bikini. Hell, I'll never look like Giselle, I never did! But maybe close to Bridget Jones or a Dove girl or something that is just fine and healthy and happy, with no surgery, no lipo and no drugs, that's saying something!"
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer