Kirstie Alley to Pose in Bikini on Upcoming "Oprah Winfrey Show"
Kirstie Alley to pose in bikini. Can you believe that? This just in. The once-overweight actress is set to pose in her bikini on Monday's Nov 6th "Oprah Winfrey Show".
It's been nearly a year that Kirstie on Nov 7th, 2005 appeared on Oprah Winfrey's talk show, saying she was inspired by a guest who had lost 70 lbs. and went on to win a Miss Bikini America pageant. She said "You know how I said every 15 pounds I have to challenge myself? I'm thinking this would be a really good challenge. If I don't make it, I'm really sorry. You can all come over to my house and see me in a bikini. But I think that would be a grand challenge."
On why she wants to pose in bikini on Oprah, Kirstie explained "The most important reason I want to wear a bikini on Oprah, however, is because if I, a 55-year-old woman, can look even halfway decent, imagine how all of you could look in a bikini. Hell, I'll never look like Giselle, I never did! But maybe close to Bridget Jones or a Dove girl or something that is just fine and healthy and happy, with no surgery, no lipo and no drugs, that's saying something!"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked