Kirstie Alley to Pose in Bikini on Upcoming "Oprah Winfrey Show"
Kirstie Alley to pose in bikini. Can you believe that? This just in. The once-overweight actress is set to pose in her bikini on Monday's Nov 6th "Oprah Winfrey Show".
It's been nearly a year that Kirstie on Nov 7th, 2005 appeared on Oprah Winfrey's talk show, saying she was inspired by a guest who had lost 70 lbs. and went on to win a Miss Bikini America pageant. She said "You know how I said every 15 pounds I have to challenge myself? I'm thinking this would be a really good challenge. If I don't make it, I'm really sorry. You can all come over to my house and see me in a bikini. But I think that would be a grand challenge."
On why she wants to pose in bikini on Oprah, Kirstie explained "The most important reason I want to wear a bikini on Oprah, however, is because if I, a 55-year-old woman, can look even halfway decent, imagine how all of you could look in a bikini. Hell, I'll never look like Giselle, I never did! But maybe close to Bridget Jones or a Dove girl or something that is just fine and healthy and happy, with no surgery, no lipo and no drugs, that's saying something!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'