Kirstie Alley to Pose in Bikini on Upcoming "Oprah Winfrey Show"
Kirstie Alley to pose in bikini. Can you believe that? This just in. The once-overweight actress is set to pose in her bikini on Monday's Nov 6th "Oprah Winfrey Show".
It's been nearly a year that Kirstie on Nov 7th, 2005 appeared on Oprah Winfrey's talk show, saying she was inspired by a guest who had lost 70 lbs. and went on to win a Miss Bikini America pageant. She said "You know how I said every 15 pounds I have to challenge myself? I'm thinking this would be a really good challenge. If I don't make it, I'm really sorry. You can all come over to my house and see me in a bikini. But I think that would be a grand challenge."
On why she wants to pose in bikini on Oprah, Kirstie explained "The most important reason I want to wear a bikini on Oprah, however, is because if I, a 55-year-old woman, can look even halfway decent, imagine how all of you could look in a bikini. Hell, I'll never look like Giselle, I never did! But maybe close to Bridget Jones or a Dove girl or something that is just fine and healthy and happy, with no surgery, no lipo and no drugs, that's saying something!"
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant