Gary Winick Collects "Letters to Juliet"
Already succeeded in obtaining the rights to make "Letters to Juliet" based on Lise and Ceil Friedman's upcoming book of the same title, Summit Entertainment has appointed Gary Winick to helm the project, Variety has reported.
The movie will present a contemporary romantic story derived from the book's content which compiles the missives that lovelorn people all over the world have written to storied star-crossed lover Juliet Capulet. Patrick Wachsberger and Eric Feig are both set to produce alongside Applehead Pictures' Ellen Barkin and Caroline Kaplan.
Winick, founder of New York City-based independent film production company InDigEnt, recently wrapped up filming "Charlotte's Web" for Paramount Pictures. Some of his past helming credits included "Sweet Nothing", "Tadpole", and "13 Going On 30."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked