Gary Winick Collects "Letters to Juliet"
Already succeeded in obtaining the rights to make "Letters to Juliet" based on Lise and Ceil Friedman's upcoming book of the same title, Summit Entertainment has appointed Gary Winick to helm the project, Variety has reported.
The movie will present a contemporary romantic story derived from the book's content which compiles the missives that lovelorn people all over the world have written to storied star-crossed lover Juliet Capulet. Patrick Wachsberger and Eric Feig are both set to produce alongside Applehead Pictures' Ellen Barkin and Caroline Kaplan.
Winick, founder of New York City-based independent film production company InDigEnt, recently wrapped up filming "Charlotte's Web" for Paramount Pictures. Some of his past helming credits included "Sweet Nothing", "Tadpole", and "13 Going On 30."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7