Gary Winick Collects "Letters to Juliet"
Already succeeded in obtaining the rights to make "Letters to Juliet" based on Lise and Ceil Friedman's upcoming book of the same title, Summit Entertainment has appointed Gary Winick to helm the project, Variety has reported.
The movie will present a contemporary romantic story derived from the book's content which compiles the missives that lovelorn people all over the world have written to storied star-crossed lover Juliet Capulet. Patrick Wachsberger and Eric Feig are both set to produce alongside Applehead Pictures' Ellen Barkin and Caroline Kaplan.
Winick, founder of New York City-based independent film production company InDigEnt, recently wrapped up filming "Charlotte's Web" for Paramount Pictures. Some of his past helming credits included "Sweet Nothing", "Tadpole", and "13 Going On 30."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win