Harrison Ford Feels Fit for "Indiana Jones 4" at 64
Stressing his readiness to go back into action in "Indiana Jones 4", Harrison Ford has clearly indicated that he is still fit enough to reprise his role as the titular character in the fourth installment of the hugely popular franchise despite his age.
"We need to move on for artistic reasons and obvious physical reasons, (but) I feel fit to continue and bring the same physical action," so stated the 64-years-old actor during a news conference at Rome Film Festival on Friday, October 20, 2006.
In the same occasion, Ford also remarked that Sean Connery might return to play Jones' father in the project though the Scottish actor has expressed his denial of getting such offer when attending the event last week.
"He's part of the emotional fabric of these films. I believe that Sean is still willing and I'd be delighted if he joined us," he said as quoted by BBC.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie