Harrison Ford Feels Fit for "Indiana Jones 4" at 64
Stressing his readiness to go back into action in "Indiana Jones 4", Harrison Ford has clearly indicated that he is still fit enough to reprise his role as the titular character in the fourth installment of the hugely popular franchise despite his age.
"We need to move on for artistic reasons and obvious physical reasons, (but) I feel fit to continue and bring the same physical action," so stated the 64-years-old actor during a news conference at Rome Film Festival on Friday, October 20, 2006.
In the same occasion, Ford also remarked that Sean Connery might return to play Jones' father in the project though the Scottish actor has expressed his denial of getting such offer when attending the event last week.
"He's part of the emotional fabric of these films. I believe that Sean is still willing and I'd be delighted if he joined us," he said as quoted by BBC.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'