Harrison Ford Feels Fit for "Indiana Jones 4" at 64
Stressing his readiness to go back into action in "Indiana Jones 4", Harrison Ford has clearly indicated that he is still fit enough to reprise his role as the titular character in the fourth installment of the hugely popular franchise despite his age.
"We need to move on for artistic reasons and obvious physical reasons, (but) I feel fit to continue and bring the same physical action," so stated the 64-years-old actor during a news conference at Rome Film Festival on Friday, October 20, 2006.
In the same occasion, Ford also remarked that Sean Connery might return to play Jones' father in the project though the Scottish actor has expressed his denial of getting such offer when attending the event last week.
"He's part of the emotional fabric of these films. I believe that Sean is still willing and I'd be delighted if he joined us," he said as quoted by BBC.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera