Harrison Ford Feels Fit for "Indiana Jones 4" at 64
Stressing his readiness to go back into action in "Indiana Jones 4", Harrison Ford has clearly indicated that he is still fit enough to reprise his role as the titular character in the fourth installment of the hugely popular franchise despite his age.
"We need to move on for artistic reasons and obvious physical reasons, (but) I feel fit to continue and bring the same physical action," so stated the 64-years-old actor during a news conference at Rome Film Festival on Friday, October 20, 2006.
In the same occasion, Ford also remarked that Sean Connery might return to play Jones' father in the project though the Scottish actor has expressed his denial of getting such offer when attending the event last week.
"He's part of the emotional fabric of these films. I believe that Sean is still willing and I'd be delighted if he joined us," he said as quoted by BBC.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'