Jennifer Aniston Screws Her Lid on the "Counter Clockwise"
That Jennifer Aniston will produce the comedy-drama "Counter Clockwise" is true, but that she will star in it has yet been officially confirmed.
Aniston will produce the movie, written by scripter Paul Bernbaum, alongside her partner Kristin Hahn, Grant Scharbo and Gina Matthews.
The story of "Counter Clockwise" centers on noted Harvard psychologist Ellen Langer, who is known for her work in the illusion of control, decision-making and aging theories. The script focuses on a real study Langer conducted in which she reversed the aging process of her subjects by making them believe they were younger. She wrote about her findings in "Mindfulness."
By now on there have yet any details on other cast and on when the flick will begin filming.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer