Jennifer Aniston Screws Her Lid on the "Counter Clockwise"
That Jennifer Aniston will produce the comedy-drama "Counter Clockwise" is true, but that she will star in it has yet been officially confirmed.
Aniston will produce the movie, written by scripter Paul Bernbaum, alongside her partner Kristin Hahn, Grant Scharbo and Gina Matthews.
The story of "Counter Clockwise" centers on noted Harvard psychologist Ellen Langer, who is known for her work in the illusion of control, decision-making and aging theories. The script focuses on a real study Langer conducted in which she reversed the aging process of her subjects by making them believe they were younger. She wrote about her findings in "Mindfulness."
By now on there have yet any details on other cast and on when the flick will begin filming.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked