Jennifer Aniston Screws Her Lid on the "Counter Clockwise"
That Jennifer Aniston will produce the comedy-drama "Counter Clockwise" is true, but that she will star in it has yet been officially confirmed.
Aniston will produce the movie, written by scripter Paul Bernbaum, alongside her partner Kristin Hahn, Grant Scharbo and Gina Matthews.
The story of "Counter Clockwise" centers on noted Harvard psychologist Ellen Langer, who is known for her work in the illusion of control, decision-making and aging theories. The script focuses on a real study Langer conducted in which she reversed the aging process of her subjects by making them believe they were younger. She wrote about her findings in "Mindfulness."
By now on there have yet any details on other cast and on when the flick will begin filming.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby