Jennifer Aniston Screws Her Lid on the "Counter Clockwise"
That Jennifer Aniston will produce the comedy-drama "Counter Clockwise" is true, but that she will star in it has yet been officially confirmed.
Aniston will produce the movie, written by scripter Paul Bernbaum, alongside her partner Kristin Hahn, Grant Scharbo and Gina Matthews.
The story of "Counter Clockwise" centers on noted Harvard psychologist Ellen Langer, who is known for her work in the illusion of control, decision-making and aging theories. The script focuses on a real study Langer conducted in which she reversed the aging process of her subjects by making them believe they were younger. She wrote about her findings in "Mindfulness."
By now on there have yet any details on other cast and on when the flick will begin filming.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'