Jennifer Aniston Screws Her Lid on the "Counter Clockwise"
That Jennifer Aniston will produce the comedy-drama "Counter Clockwise" is true, but that she will star in it has yet been officially confirmed.
Aniston will produce the movie, written by scripter Paul Bernbaum, alongside her partner Kristin Hahn, Grant Scharbo and Gina Matthews.
The story of "Counter Clockwise" centers on noted Harvard psychologist Ellen Langer, who is known for her work in the illusion of control, decision-making and aging theories. The script focuses on a real study Langer conducted in which she reversed the aging process of her subjects by making them believe they were younger. She wrote about her findings in "Mindfulness."
By now on there have yet any details on other cast and on when the flick will begin filming.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly