Leonardo DiCaprio to Produce A Reality TV Series
Acting is not something new for Leonardo DiCaprio, but developing a reality TV series definitely is a brand new task for him.
The actor has his production company, Appian Way, teams up with Madison Road Entertainment and Craig Piligian's Pilgrim Films to create "E-topia," a reality TV series focusing on the environment.
"E-topia" will chronicle the eco-friendly reconstruction of an American town as it is transformed into a "'green' utopia of tomorrow."
Each episode of the series reportedly will be designed to have a "call to action," directing viewers to a Web site where they can learn more about ecology and find out how to participate in environmental initiatives.
DiCaprio will serve as co-creator and executive producer of "E-topia", while Piligian and Madison Road's Tom Mazza also will executive produce.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off