Leonardo DiCaprio to Produce A Reality TV Series
Acting is not something new for Leonardo DiCaprio, but developing a reality TV series definitely is a brand new task for him.
The actor has his production company, Appian Way, teams up with Madison Road Entertainment and Craig Piligian's Pilgrim Films to create "E-topia," a reality TV series focusing on the environment.
"E-topia" will chronicle the eco-friendly reconstruction of an American town as it is transformed into a "'green' utopia of tomorrow."
Each episode of the series reportedly will be designed to have a "call to action," directing viewers to a Web site where they can learn more about ecology and find out how to participate in environmental initiatives.
DiCaprio will serve as co-creator and executive producer of "E-topia", while Piligian and Madison Road's Tom Mazza also will executive produce.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?