Leonardo DiCaprio to Produce A Reality TV Series
Acting is not something new for Leonardo DiCaprio, but developing a reality TV series definitely is a brand new task for him.
The actor has his production company, Appian Way, teams up with Madison Road Entertainment and Craig Piligian's Pilgrim Films to create "E-topia," a reality TV series focusing on the environment.
"E-topia" will chronicle the eco-friendly reconstruction of an American town as it is transformed into a "'green' utopia of tomorrow."
Each episode of the series reportedly will be designed to have a "call to action," directing viewers to a Web site where they can learn more about ecology and find out how to participate in environmental initiatives.
DiCaprio will serve as co-creator and executive producer of "E-topia", while Piligian and Madison Road's Tom Mazza also will executive produce.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch