Leonardo DiCaprio to Produce A Reality TV Series
Acting is not something new for Leonardo DiCaprio, but developing a reality TV series definitely is a brand new task for him.
The actor has his production company, Appian Way, teams up with Madison Road Entertainment and Craig Piligian's Pilgrim Films to create "E-topia," a reality TV series focusing on the environment.
"E-topia" will chronicle the eco-friendly reconstruction of an American town as it is transformed into a "'green' utopia of tomorrow."
Each episode of the series reportedly will be designed to have a "call to action," directing viewers to a Web site where they can learn more about ecology and find out how to participate in environmental initiatives.
DiCaprio will serve as co-creator and executive producer of "E-topia", while Piligian and Madison Road's Tom Mazza also will executive produce.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie