Leonardo DiCaprio to Produce A Reality TV Series
Acting is not something new for Leonardo DiCaprio, but developing a reality TV series definitely is a brand new task for him.
The actor has his production company, Appian Way, teams up with Madison Road Entertainment and Craig Piligian's Pilgrim Films to create "E-topia," a reality TV series focusing on the environment.
"E-topia" will chronicle the eco-friendly reconstruction of an American town as it is transformed into a "'green' utopia of tomorrow."
Each episode of the series reportedly will be designed to have a "call to action," directing viewers to a Web site where they can learn more about ecology and find out how to participate in environmental initiatives.
DiCaprio will serve as co-creator and executive producer of "E-topia", while Piligian and Madison Road's Tom Mazza also will executive produce.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'