More Arrive on "Yuma"
The "3:10 to Yuma" train gets more crowded this time as it has added five stars namely Gretchen Mol, Peter Fonda, Dallas Roberts, Ben Foster, and Vinessa Shaw aboard. All of them then are joining Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe who has already been billed to topline the project as an outlaw leader named Ben Wade.
A Lionsgate production, the picture is a remake of Glen Ford's 1957 vehicle of the same title which concerns about local rancher Dan Evans who engages in a battle of wills and guns with Wade's accomplice while waiting for the 3:10 train to Yuma to bring the desperado into the court.
Principal photography is slated to begin on October 23 in New Mexico with James Mangold to direct also produce and Stuart Beattie, Michael Brandt, plus Derek Haas penning the script.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune