More Arrive on "Yuma"
The "3:10 to Yuma" train gets more crowded this time as it has added five stars namely Gretchen Mol, Peter Fonda, Dallas Roberts, Ben Foster, and Vinessa Shaw aboard. All of them then are joining Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe who has already been billed to topline the project as an outlaw leader named Ben Wade.
A Lionsgate production, the picture is a remake of Glen Ford's 1957 vehicle of the same title which concerns about local rancher Dan Evans who engages in a battle of wills and guns with Wade's accomplice while waiting for the 3:10 train to Yuma to bring the desperado into the court.
Principal photography is slated to begin on October 23 in New Mexico with James Mangold to direct also produce and Stuart Beattie, Michael Brandt, plus Derek Haas penning the script.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video