More Arrive on "Yuma"
The "3:10 to Yuma" train gets more crowded this time as it has added five stars namely Gretchen Mol, Peter Fonda, Dallas Roberts, Ben Foster, and Vinessa Shaw aboard. All of them then are joining Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe who has already been billed to topline the project as an outlaw leader named Ben Wade.
A Lionsgate production, the picture is a remake of Glen Ford's 1957 vehicle of the same title which concerns about local rancher Dan Evans who engages in a battle of wills and guns with Wade's accomplice while waiting for the 3:10 train to Yuma to bring the desperado into the court.
Principal photography is slated to begin on October 23 in New Mexico with James Mangold to direct also produce and Stuart Beattie, Michael Brandt, plus Derek Haas penning the script.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance