More Arrive on "Yuma"
The "3:10 to Yuma" train gets more crowded this time as it has added five stars namely Gretchen Mol, Peter Fonda, Dallas Roberts, Ben Foster, and Vinessa Shaw aboard. All of them then are joining Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe who has already been billed to topline the project as an outlaw leader named Ben Wade.
A Lionsgate production, the picture is a remake of Glen Ford's 1957 vehicle of the same title which concerns about local rancher Dan Evans who engages in a battle of wills and guns with Wade's accomplice while waiting for the 3:10 train to Yuma to bring the desperado into the court.
Principal photography is slated to begin on October 23 in New Mexico with James Mangold to direct also produce and Stuart Beattie, Michael Brandt, plus Derek Haas penning the script.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri