More Arrive on "Yuma"
The "3:10 to Yuma" train gets more crowded this time as it has added five stars namely Gretchen Mol, Peter Fonda, Dallas Roberts, Ben Foster, and Vinessa Shaw aboard. All of them then are joining Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe who has already been billed to topline the project as an outlaw leader named Ben Wade.
A Lionsgate production, the picture is a remake of Glen Ford's 1957 vehicle of the same title which concerns about local rancher Dan Evans who engages in a battle of wills and guns with Wade's accomplice while waiting for the 3:10 train to Yuma to bring the desperado into the court.
Principal photography is slated to begin on October 23 in New Mexico with James Mangold to direct also produce and Stuart Beattie, Michael Brandt, plus Derek Haas penning the script.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami